Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    And Americans are going to vote with their wallets every time.
    Most Americans under the age of like 60 don’t have much in their wallets so...

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

All I know is if Sanders gets the nom, then your wing of the party had better be right on this decision to go all-in and drag us with you, or else we can permanently kiss any return to American normalcy goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        All I know is if Sanders gets the nom, then your wing of the party had better be right on this decision to go all-in and drag us with you, or else we can permanently kiss any return to American normalcy goodbye.
        Your concern is noted.

Now come with me if you want to live.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Now come with me if you want to live.
          You sir, are no T-800.

Comment

We’re already not at American normalcy, Trump is president.

Comment

You'd have to drag me kicking and screaming. Although, I have the stigma of living in an ALL THE DEMS state when it comes to presidents. Makes my "choice" a bit easier.

NOTE: I HATE TRUMP WITH A PASSION, DON'T EVEN START.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I can’t even comprehend the level of cognitive dissonance that is in your head. Hate trump with a passion but it takes kinking and screaming to vote for someone else? How do you function?
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  I can’t even comprehend the level of cognitive dissonance that is in your head. Hate trump with a passion but it takes kinking and screaming to vote for someone else? How do you function?
                  Not just someone else. Just Bernie. I'm not going to discard my values just because that person is not Trump. Trump needs to be gone. I'll be clear on that. But I will not sell my soul, so to speak, to get rid of him. No, I will not vote for him. But I will also not vote for Bernie. Frankly, anyone else in the field? It ranges from "begrudgingly accept" to "open arms," depending on the candidate.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Not just someone else. Just Bernie. I'm not going to discard my values just because that person is not Trump. Trump needs to be gone. I'll be clear on that. But I will not sell my soul, so to speak, to get rid of him. No, I will not vote for him. But I will also not vote for Bernie. Frankly, anyone else in the field? It ranges from "begrudgingly accept" to "open arms," depending on the candidate.
                    Rube, if it comes to Bloomy, I'm pounding 3-5 shots of tequila before I vote Election Day, but I'll somehow cast a vote for Bloomy. We're asking you to vote, then sacrifice a goat to clear the air if need be.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Rube, if it comes to Bloomy, I'm pounding 3-5 shots of tequila before I vote Election Day, but I'll somehow cast a vote for Bloomy. We're asking you to vote, then sacrifice a goat to clear the air if need be.
                      And that vote very well may be a write in. I will not vote for Bernie. I will not vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        And that vote very well may be a write in. I will not vote for Bernie. I will not vote for Trump.
                        If it's Bernie, suck it up and vote. Get baked if you need to. What I'm hearing is "I DON'T WANNA!"
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Because the alternative worked so well in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            If it's Bernie, suck it up and vote. Get baked if you need to. What I'm hearing is "I DON'T WANNA!"
                            You're correct. I'm not going to sacrifice some extreme values for other extreme values. To put a modern spin on it, I shall not be bullied to give up certain values that I consider dear to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Most Americans under the age of like 60 don’t have much in their wallets so...
                              they will vote R to keep D hands off the little that is in said wallet.

same message all the time. and the D doesn't allay that fear. ever.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                How are you selling your soul by voting for Bernie? Please tell us more, I’m genuinely curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X