Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Not just someone else. Just Bernie. I'm not going to discard my values just because that person is not Trump. Trump needs to be gone. I'll be clear on that. But I will not sell my soul, so to speak, to get rid of him. No, I will not vote for him. But I will also not vote for Bernie. Frankly, anyone else in the field? It ranges from "begrudgingly accept" to "open arms," depending on the candidate.
    agree. but with this crowd, you'll never get any respect - you didn't name call! some of us have actual values, not just hatred.

and I'll get this off my chest - calling Trump or anyone else a Nazi - belittles everything the victims of real Nazism went through. I hate this ultimate expression of evil thrown around lightly. We in the west don't have anything even remotely (!!) close to Hitler. You edge dangerously close to the ideas of a denier of the Holocaust or anti-Semite.

I know it would take the fun out of this thread and I'm not missing the sense of humor so many of you richly have, but why not say "I dislike candidate X or president Y because of his actions on bill A or his stance on issue B" instead of the intellectually lame statement "He /She 's an idiot" ???
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      agree. but with this crowd, you'll never get any respect - you didn't name call! some of us have actual values, not just hatred.

and I'll get this off my chest - calling Trump or anyone else a Nazi - belittles everything the victims of real Nazism went through. I hate this ultimate expression of evil thrown around lightly. We in the west don't have anything even remotely (!!) close to Hitler. You edge dangerously close to the ideas of a denier of the Holocaust or anti-Semite.

I know it would take the fun out of this thread and I'm not missing the sense of humor so many of you richly have, but why not say "I dislike candidate X or president Y because of his actions on bill A or his stance on issue B" instead of the intellectually lame statement "He /She 's an idiot" ???
      I think you underestimate Trump's views and his actions by a very very very dangerous and wide margin.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Hitler wasn't Hitler in the beginning. Until he was.

all it took was just a whole lot of people to either just acquiesce, or just do nothing every time he took a step beyond the norms, for him to become Hitler.

But you just keep your little head in the sand while Trump continues to defile the rule of law.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post

When he and his supporters endorse Nazi ideals, use Nazi tactics and chant Nazi slogans then I'm going to call them Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post

Actual values? Yeah, I have those. It’s not hatred for trump- it’s a disgust at what the right has turned into. Nothing but tax breaks for the rich while everyone else rots. Rolling back all environmental protections . Enacting Laws at state level to limit powers of a governor if they’re a D.
            Rolling back laws that protect women’s rights. Rolling back sensible immigration policies.
            Wanting to cut social security and healthcare for MOAR military funding.

Maybe the fact you’re in the minority here should tell you something. Or at least admit corporations are more important than people if you wanna go down the Bernie is the devil route

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              He's probably closer than you think. I believe he has linked to or quoted pieces from people affiliated with that movement.
              Wow, the obsession and accusations are strong with you. You are beyond ignorant, a complete troll, and blind to reality. Good day, sir.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                Wow, the obsession and accusations are strong with you. You are beyond ignorant, a complete troll, and blind to reality. Good day, sir.
                Prove me wrong.

Have you not either linked to, or quoted from sites affiliated with white supremacist leanings?

I could do a search, but frankly, you aren't worth the time.
                Last edited by rufus; 02-23-2020, 11:34 AM.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It's a pretty foregone conclusion that I'll vote for whoever the D nominee is; but Jesus Christ Bernie Bros, realize you're being played:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Prove me wrong.

Have you not either linked to, or quoted from sites affiliated with white supremacist leanings?

I could do a search, but frankly, you aren't worth the time.
                    If I am not worth the time, why do you keep responding to my posts?

Now, run away, son.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

...and I'll get this off my chest - calling Trump or anyone else a Nazi - belittles everything the victims of real Nazism went through. I hate this ultimate expression of evil thrown around lightly. We in the west don't have anything even remotely (!!) close to Hitler. You edge dangerously close to the ideas of a denier of the Holocaust or anti-Semite.
                      THE MAN IDOLIZED HITLER! A man who is known for lot reading much of anything ever in his life time HAD A BOOK OF HITLER'S SPEECHES IN HIS GODDAMMED NIGHTSTAND.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        It's a pretty foregone conclusion that I'll vote for whoever the D nominee is; but Jesus Christ Bernie Bros, realize you're being played:
                        Oh the irony

Comment

When Hitler started off, he was elected by popular vote, and Hindenburg thought he could be a moderating influence. He also began on a platform of rebuilding the military and the economy, and merely containing the 'undesired' population - the Final Solution and the death camps didn't come until much later.

If you can't see the parallels - curtail immigration, build the wall, end DACA, lock them up, kids in cages, "fake news"(Lügenpresse), send the ones from "sh*thole countries" back home, maybe I should serve more than two terms if you want me to, etc. etc., then I can't help you.

Comment

And now some levity.
                            FB-IMG-1582481508679

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              Every time I remotely think about taking him off ignore, he posts crap like that to remind me why I haven't. He is truly a little ball of hate and you're living rent free in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                And now some levity.
                                FB-IMG-1582481508679
                                That's pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X