Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Again if you can't even acknowledge the flaws of universal healthcare there's no point in arguing. I am not saying the current system is great but there is no perfect system out there. It has to be something in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      No. This is a bad argument. While current wait times might be "bad", they get worse under a universal healthcare system.
      I’ve worked in some. Have you? Or are you just repeating the standard scare tactics?

Comment

Scare tactics? I work in the healthcare industry. If you want to ignore facts involving universal healthcare go right ahead.

Comment

Again if you can't even acknowledge the flaws of universal healthcare there's no point in arguing. I am not saying the current system is great but there is no perfect system out there. It has to be something in between.
          Who here said there aren’t flaws?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            You are being oddly reasonable and cogent lately.
            Doing my part to avoid us eating our own. Oh, I did come into some unexpected money recently as well.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              This is a logical fallacy.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Let me ask this...is there a democratic candidate who has proposed changes to the system but will allow you to keep what you have now? I didn't think that's what Bernie had in mind.

Comment

Let me ask this...is there a democratic candidate who has proposed changes to the system but will allow you to keep what you have now? I didn't think that's what Bernie had in mind.
                  lmao
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Scare tactics? I work in the healthcare industry. If you want to ignore facts involving universal healthcare go right ahead.
                    No. After having worked in multiple universal systems, I think I have a decent handle on them.

Would I prefer a Finnish , Swiss or Singapore system? Sure.

Universal care is better for most people. No more bankruptcies, denial of simple care. Sure, right now you don’t care as you have coverage you can afford but it’s not like that for many, many people.

Comment

Sanders has already spelled out what his proposals are, how much they cost (and save) and how he will pay for them. The fact you haven't read them isn't his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Doing my part to avoid us eating our own. Oh, I did come into some unexpected money recently as well.
                        I've actually been feeling a lot more generous since Sanders became the front runner.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

All of them except for Sanders and maybe Warren. Sounds like you're in Buttigieg's camp (Medicare for all who choose it).

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            lmao
                            Example of a person who is just gone. Facts won’t resonate

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              Sanders has already spelled out what his proposals are, how much they cost (and save) and how he will pay for them. The fact you haven't read them isn't his fault.
                              Kind of. In an intellectual debate you are correct because each party has the burden of informing themselves. But in a campaign it is the responsibility of the candidate to deliver this information again and again and again with a spoonful of sugar to every facet of the audience. Sanders needs to have peer reviewed position papers for the smarties, bumper stickers and ad jingles for the dummies, and bullet list talking points for the media. He has to do all the heavy lifting for a public that is lazy and stupid and whose vote is the only thing that matters.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 02-25-2020, 09:21 AM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Guys, this is not the way to consolidate support. Not everyone sees the glory of M4A right from the outset. I for one am perfectly willing to support Sanders once Warren drops out but questioning the viability of a M4A system doesn't make you a freakin' Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X