Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Continue
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

As of this morning, I'll vote for Bloomy if it comes to it. However, if it comes to it, I'm pounding three shots of Patron before I go into the voting booth.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      As of this morning, I'll vote for Bloomy if it comes to it. However, if it comes to it, I'm pounding three shots of Patron before I go into the voting booth.
      I've got some bad news for you.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Lol

“ BREAKING: George Zimmerman, the man who killed Trayvon Martin after a confrontation with the unarmed black teen in 2012, is reportedly suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren and former South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg for comments the presidential candidates made about Martin's death referring to "white supremacy" and "racism."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I've got some bad news for you.
          Look, it's either Patron or sacrificing a chicken to clear the air after I vote for Bloomberg. What would you rather I do?
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Look, it's either Patron or sacrificing a chicken to clear the air after I vote for Bloomberg. What would you rather I do?
            I'll not vote for him. Maybe the Libertians will put up a decent candidate - unlike their last one, during the height of the Syrian war, who asked "what's a Aleppo?"
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

seems reasonable!

Comment

“Hey plebes, we have the power but we want you be okay with that (out your yellow vests away!)”

https://t.co/fXSo1ta4gX?amp=1
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  I'll not vote for him. Maybe the Libertians will put up a decent candidate - unlike their last one, during the height of the Syrian war, who asked "what's a Aleppo?"
                  Sad news for you: You'll get Gary Johnson again. Or maybe Bob Barr. Maybe you can vote for Jill Stein, who has experience running for office and holding views that 5G is EVIL.

Comment

if your choice is between Trump or whatever moron the Libertarians run, by all means vote for the Libertarian. I'm okay with candidate that steals votes from Trump.

if your choice is between any Democrat and the Libertarian, you know what you have to do... Vote blue no matter who.

Comment

Maybe the Libertians will put up a decent candidate
                      LOL if serious!

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        seems reasonable!
                        And when I get home from work, I'm sure I'll have a nice bottle of Rosé waiting for me!

Comment

Not arguing. Just saying you'll have to bring your own.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Not arguing. Just saying you'll have to bring your own.
                            No, I'll bring the bottle and the shot glasses. You bring the salt and the lime.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time
                              Then why isn't he an actual D?
                              If your issue is "a Republican is running for the Dem nomination" then why do you have no issue with someone who has shunned the Dem party running for its nomination?
                              Because one of these candidates supports good policies that will actually win you ****ing moron. Sorry but when we literally have fascism in this country as a result of decades of neoliberal garbage policies, climate change baring down on us, and an extremely bleak outlook for the future based on the current trajectory we're on, maybe stop with the stupid concern trolling about the letter next to the guy who actually prescribes policies that address these things better than the ones that have a D next to their name and aren't even pretending to care about any of these problems. Bloomberg has literally donated millions to republicans in close senate races, if the republicans are "nazis" then he's a sympathizer.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 02-19-2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X