Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    No, it's Cafe political threads. Welcome to the rabbit hole.
    Being called on the consequences of your vote must make you feel uncomfortable.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      We've killed children and put them in cages.
      Yes, but it's important to examine *why* we put kids in cages. Is it because we're racist just because they have brown skin or because we want to enforce the law...by basically jailing and executing people for the legal equivalent of a speeding violation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        It will be interesting to hear how Republican voters justify them.

"Well, there are some things I don't agree with, but the economy is great!"
        The Simpsons already covered this when Sideshow Bob ran for mayor.

Homer: "Well, I don't like his Kill Bart strategy but I do like his Kill Selma idea" or something like that.

Also yes, tica is trix' grandfather or weird uncle.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          There is nothing about Cafe's political threads that make me feel uncomfortable.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            You're assuming the ability to feel shame or guilt. Many of them purged their conscience long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              You're assuming the ability to feel shame or guilt.
              That's true. Research suggests the exact opposite.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You're assuming the ability to feel shame or guilt. Many of them purged their conscience long ago.
                thought you guys were done talking about Hillary already
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  thought you guys were done talking about Hillary already
                  Did we lock that ***** up yet? I mean come on, Roger is going to jail now? Unfair.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Some of you enjoy a good circle jerk. Rather than respond with anything of value you just see who can one up the next guy with a more ridiculous post. But sure, people like you guys are part of the solution!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      But sure, people like you guys are part of the solution!
                      The Final Solution?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Some of you enjoy a good circle jerk. Rather than respond with anything of value you just see who can one up the next guy with a more ridiculous post. But sure, people like you guys are part of the solution!
                        You think I made up the part about kids in cages and kids being killed? Really?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The Final Solution?
                          To be fair, Republicans were never very good at Finals.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            You only see it because you look. Try watching something else.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              still not the same as exterminating 8 million Jews and causing tens of millions of deaths overall.

BTW: Obama's record on migrant detention deaths, while better than Trump's, is also not great. There were hundreds of migrant detention deaths year after year under Obama. Fortunately, I don't think they included children after his first couple years in office.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Let me break it down for you:

Kep: Self loathing plute. Wants revolution to come but willing to wait 40 years for it until after he's dead and buried. Those Beltway cocktail parties don't attend themselves after all.
                                trix: Broke college kid who will be primary recipient of Bernie's largesse and is expecting to never have to work a day in his life.
                                tica: Searching for the fountain of middle age by embracing 60's style radical liberalism which was in vogue when he was in his 40's.
                                Scooby: Masochist who searches for bad news to play with himself to. Banned from the magazine aisle of every supermarket in the state of Minnesota.
                                Rover/Handy/etc: ConservaDems not completely on board with the glory of the Sanders campaign due to regular payoffs from Soros, the fossil fuel industry, the DNC and various other boogeymen.

I think that about covers it.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X