Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    but I’m also selfish and wish half the human population would disappear so I could enjoy myself more.
    Hitler

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      remember that when Arizona goes to war with California over the trickle of water that's left in the Colorado River in the year 2062.
      By 2062, I expect us to have the energy available to make desalinization cost effective.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        That’s because they have no economic reason to exist anymore.

When you travel and look at how over visited and unpleasant lots of places are becoming you realize it’s the global population not east bum-**** population that is the problem. I’m part of the crowd, but I’m also selfish and wish half the human population would disappear so I could enjoy myself more.
        The Thanos Solution doesn't work as long as women are still spitting out babies like Gatling cartridges.

Until women worldwide understand they are more than men's incubators it doesn't matter what percentage of the population the coronavirus offs. Medicine repealed disease and we don't have real wars anymore, so the only thing that matters is educating the broads and if we do that poof no more god so apparently that's out.
        Last edited by Kepler; 02-27-2020, 01:32 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          Fake news. There is no drought. Besides, there'll be plenty of water because California would have already invaded the states to the east to release the river.
          Before California invades to the east, it will suffer civil war within. Remember the Battle of Hetch Hetchy. Angelinos identify more with people from Las Vegas and Ariz than they do with NoCals.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Don't need to force a comparison to prove that he has many faults and isn't what I want in a leader.
            You might want to go back and take a history class...or maybe talk to someone who lived in Europe during that time.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              You might want to go back and take a history class...or maybe talk to someone who lived in Europe during that time.
              JFC. What are you talking about? Those people would gladly live in Trump's America over Nazi Germany. Seriously, what is wrong with some of you people? If you can't see the clear difference between Hitler and Trump you are ignoring historical facts.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                still not the same as exterminating 8 million Jews and causing tens of millions of deaths overall.

BTW: Obama's record on migrant detention deaths, while better than Trump's, is also not great. There were hundreds of migrant detention deaths year after year under Obama. Fortunately, I don't think they included children after his first couple years in office.
                Yeah but the fallacy of your argument is that Hitler didnt do that on Day 1. It took years of government destruction and power consolidation to do that. It took years of inching people closer and closer...slowly de-sensitizing them. No one is saying Trump is Hitler in during the War, they are saying he is the Hitler that first took power.

And just because Obama did something stupid and wrong doesnt make it ok.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  By 2062, I expect us to have the energy available to make desalinization cost effective.
                  But until then, the Great Lakes states should probably build a wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    Or a water pipeline from Alaska.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      JFC. What are you talking about? Those people would gladly live in Trump's America over Nazi Germany. Seriously, what is wrong with some of you people? If you can't see the clear difference between Hitler and Trump you are ignoring historical facts.
                      Nice dodge. That isnt what I said...but it doesnt appear reading and context are your strong suits.

I am ignoring nothing, trust me I have been forced to study this all my life for a variety of reasons. (and was lucky enough to have my family out of there by the time it got bad) Go back and look at how Hitler actually got the power to do the things he did. He didnt just get elected and start up the ovens. He was methodical, he destroyed the Press, he talked in Nationalist tones and demonized the Other. He moved step by step so that by the time he got what he wanted, half of Germany didnt notice or care any more. That is what most people are seeing out of Trump. He has eroded the basic tenants of the Government, and he has done it to the thundering applause of the ignorant and complicit.

You can be as faux outraged as you want, and I am sure you will neg rep me not that I have cared about that in a decade but the parallel exists and funny it isnt only us LOONBATS saying it. If you dont see that is fine...but the fact that you come in here talking about how everyone is hyperbolic and overstating things then get mad when people tell you they disagree proves you have no interest in actually discussing anything.

But just so you can understand I will dumb it down for you. Trump /= Hitler at his peak. Trump hasnt been in power long enough and still has a risk of losing. Trump is Hitler in '33-35.

Dont agree with me...fine. No offense but I dont care.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Don't be silly. If we desalinize water eventually we'll run out of water.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          show Mookie a jew who gladly parts with his money
                          Hello my name is Dave Handler and I enjoy the hell out of spending money
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I've learned to take him and trix with large grains of salt. They each have their own bit they do, and sometimes it's amusing, other times it's annoying. You get used to it.

Hey now...ticap is out saving the Republic you lazy nothing! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PROTECT US?!?!?!?!?!?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good post by handy.

As someone who studied and lived in Germany and studied the slippery slope- don’t bother coming in here and yelling at how everyone else is wrong. Plenty of other boards you can find agreement in.

Comment

Warren lying about Bernie again: https://twitter.com/OrganizingPower/...639652869?s=20

And a solid piece on CIA Pete: https://t.co/X4CoWiQzWo?amp=1

This election it seems to me will end in a great result for progressives. Either Bernie wins or he’s screwed over for the 2nd time in 4 years and the party disintegrates allowing room for a true progressive party to rise.
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X