Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Nice try.
    No, it really was Jim Montgomery. From Paul Kariya. Third period natural hat trick to turn a 4-2 deficit into a 5-4 championship in the 1993 title game in Milwaukee.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 10: If we stop fighting Nazis, the world will die.

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      No, it really was Jim Montgomery. From Paul Kariya. Third period natural hat trick to turn a 4-2 deficit into a 5-4 championship in the 1993 title game in Milwaukee.
      I took your post in a different way. My bad.
      And your take on "a vote for Bernie" is the whole point. He's in the lead (or close to it) for the nom. Bloomberg is hanging himself, if that debate carries any merit (which I think it does in Bloomberg's case, this was his debut), why waste noise on him? Biden is done, Warren has a shot, and the rest are dark horses at best. That being said, polls have been very much more wrong than now (see: last election).

The Russians are playing the odds right now.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Just caught up with this thread

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I see Karl-Eduard von Trixler was in fine form on this thread tonight. Bravo.
        An EXCELLENT obscure reference taunt! It's posts like this that keep me coming back.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Oh FFS, the guy made a testable assertion and I refuted it. What do you want from me??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear it's like people don't want to have reasoned discussions. They just want to shoot off their rhetoric gun.
        Oh the irony
        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
        Groucho Marx
        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
        Ron White
        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
        Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          Honest question: Why do you think Russia wants to help Sanders?

It seems like the logical answer is they think he would be weak, or have a weakness they can easily exploit in the general. Pump him now, unleash the Facebook zombies against him later. Are they wrong? I’m not sure I’d want to bet against them — they know how to influence an election and are putting a lot of resources at this.
          Or, they're not, and just want people to think they do. As was said, their main goal is chaos.

If Bloomberg gets the nomination, you will hear stories about Russians working for him.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            No, it really was Jim Montgomery. From Paul Kariya. Third period natural hat trick to turn a 4-2 deficit into a 5-4 *championship in the 1993 title game in Milwaukee.
            fyp
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
              Oh the irony
              You should charge me for living in your head.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                OTOH, if Vlad wants to derail the campaign and hurt Bernie, 10 days before Super Tuesday is a great time.
                Of course it could be because Putin is scared Bernie is going to beat his boy Trump and wants to hurt him. Or it can be Putin just ****ing with us. Or it could be more. I’m not sure we should immediately pick the conclusion that is best for our favorite candidate.

I just read hundreds of comments on a Michael Moore post blaming Russia for Bernie Bros. I’m convinced a non-trivial number of the comments were from Russian bots and they were all pumping “Bernie is the only one that can beat Trump” narrative.

Comment

Sometimes it's like he really is just lefty Trump. Deflect the question, do the thing you always do with your hands, then blame the source.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Sometimes it's like he really is just lefty Trump. Deflect the question, do the thing you always do with your hands, then blame the source.
                    Let me know when he cuts off access to their reporters, threatens to sue them, says he'll take away their ability to publish or "jokes" about throwing them in prison.

Comment

Yay. False equivalency is back.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Yay. False equivalency is back.
                        Did it ever really go away?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

?

You are joking I assume?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He's not wrong, though.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              ?

You are joking I assume?
                              So he knew about this for a month, but sat on it instead of nipping it in the bud? And it's all the WaPo's fault it came out? You know, the WaPo, that bastion of right-wing bias.

Was the info really classified? If so, then he's in the clear, but I haven't seen a proper source on that.
                              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-22-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

So he knew about this for a month, but sat on it instead of nipping it in the bud? And it's all the WaPo's fault it came out? You know, the WaPo, that bastion of right-wing bias.

Was the info really classified? If so, then he's in the clear, but I haven't seen a proper source on that.
                                Do you really expect them to see the truth in what you are saying?
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X