Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Hey, e.cat, you need to get edukated 'bout Marvel comic books, Guardians of the Galaxies and Infinity Wars. Groot was introduced around 1960; there are lots of Youtube vids of Groot played by Vin Diesel. Disclaimer: I had to look up. :-)
    I'm more of an alien bug hunt fan than a Marvel comic fan although I know the Marvel franchise is huge right now.

GO CATS/GO BLACK BEARS
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Re: UNH Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here....

GAME DAY!!! Ok 'Cat fans here we go into the 'will we make it into the playoffs' edition of "As the 'Whitt Turns". Will the 'Cats be able to solve Tyler Wall and survive the hungry, boisterous crowds at the Tsongas Center? Will the Black Bears overcome their long losing streak with the Friars?? (You have ONE JOB Maine...do not disappoint. ) Which UNH team will show up this weekend? Will outgoing HE commish get a UNH jersey in Durham at Saturday's game, handed out by incoming HE commish Steve Metcalf? Will Sunday morning bring celebration or devastation? Tune in and find out how it all plays out in the most craziest and wackiest of HE seasons EVA!!! Let's go 'Cats! Let's Go Black Bears!!
      Last edited by HockeyRef; 02-28-2020, 08:00 AM.
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Will the Black Bears overcome their long losing streak with the Friars??
        Uh, excuse me, we managed to snap that last year, for your information!

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
          Uh, excuse me, we managed to snap that last year, for your information!
          Oh my bad!! Well.. congrats and keep it going!!! UNH has their own woes with BU..
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Oh my bad!! Well.. congrats and keep it going!!! UNH has their own woes with BU..
            Not a big deal, just playing around! It really must be Bizarro world, UNH fans cheering for Maine, and I for one am also a 'Cats fan this weekend, you guys picking up a couple wins would really help us out!

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
              Not a big deal, just playing around! It really must be Bizarro world, UNH fans cheering for Maine, and I for one am also a 'Cats fan this weekend, you guys picking up a couple wins would really help us out!
              Yes in times like these we gotta stick together!! You guys have really done well this season..wish we were in a different boat but it is what it is. Ask me Sunday if I'm still cheering for Maine 😁
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

The playoffs for UNH for all intents and purposes begin tonight! We need to get at least four, maybe six, points out of the eight available over the last four games of the regular season.

My main concern is generating enough offense to win these games. UML and BC both have very good goaltending. Without CK playing will make scoring just that much more difficult. I think UNH will need to change the offensive strategy that we have been using all season. To be successful the next two weekends I feel we will need to take away the vision of the opposing goalies and redirect the puck a few feet out. Goalies do not react well to what they do not see or what changes direction just before getting to them. Screening the goalie and deflecting the shots from above the tops of the circles have not been a big part of the UNH offense over the last couple of seasons, but I think it needs to be the next four games.

Comment

Kelleher on the ice!!
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

go UNH..... cough... gag

Comment

• Re: UNH Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here....

Beauty of a PP goal by Engaras...let's get into this 'Cats....
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

NU down 4-1 late in second at UVM.

Comment

Oh Captain, my Captain ... sigh
                          Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

2-2 Final.

You know, other fans may hate me for saying this, and I don't give a rat's derrierre if they do, but the "C" needs to come off of Wyse's jersey. Immediately. Two points and tie for 7th place were tossed out the window tonight thanks to his "once again", ill-timed hooking penalty with 2:25 left in the game.
                            UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                              2-2 Final.

You know, other fans may hate me for saying this, and I don't give a rat's derrierre if they do, but the "C" needs to come off of Wyse's jersey. Immediately. Two points and tie for 7th place were tossed out the window tonight thanks to his "once again", ill-timed hooking penalty with 2:25 left in the game.
                              Arggggggghhhhh
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                                Oh Captain, my Captain ... sigh
                                Our words exactly along with some others...hard fought game. Robinson stood on his head big time. Saw some decent effort (after the first was lil rocky). Big one tomorrow night kiddies!! GO 'CATS!!
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X