Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here....

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer my friend
    Somewhere in the hereafter, Walshy is looking on with a wry grin, still "winning" after all these years.
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      Somewhere in the hereafter, Walshy is looking on with a wry grin, still "winning" after all these years.
      Winning!!

More fodder for the Effingwoods Hockey Alamac. The curse of Walshy. Still sticking it to UHN from the grave:-(
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Winning!!

More fodder for the Effingwoods Hockey Alamac. The curse of Walshy. Still sticking it to UHN from the grave:-(
        Great idea. If I remember, I'll run it next week. Let's see if UNH is still alive after this weekend ...
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          Great idea. If I remember, I'll run it next week. Let's see if UNH is still alive after this weekend ...
          Love it

Comment

Anyone listen to Souza's presser today? I can't seem to hear the whole thing; most curious about his answer about Charlie K playing this weekend...couldn't really hear his answer; sounds like he's not playing?
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              Anyone listen to Souza's presser today? I can't seem to hear the whole thing; most curious about his answer about Charlie K playing this weekend...couldn't really hear his answer; sounds like he's not playing?
              I tried to listen also and it did sound like CK not going to be in the lineup!

Comment

I tried to listen also and it did sound like CK not going to be in the lineup!
                Nope, not playing...Anyway...pretty quiet board considering this is the fight for our hockey lives this weekend! Not much to say I guess. But, UML has not had a great home stint as of late, and needs these games almost as much as we do. The 'Cats have no choice to play like their season is over tomorrow (which is very well could be). I just want to see a big effort from them...Our women's team plays tonight at PC wishing them well in their HE pursuits. It's now or never 'Cats...do it up BIG!!
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Nope, not playing...Anyway...pretty quiet board considering this is the fight for our hockey lives this weekend! Not much to say I guess. But, UML has not had a great home stint as of late, and needs these games almost as much as we do. The 'Cats have no choice to play like their season is over tomorrow (which is very well could be). I just want to see a big effort from them...Our women's team plays tonight at PC wishing them well in their HE pursuits. It's now or never 'Cats...do it up BIG!!
                  Fortieth anniversary coming up for Ralph Cox getting cut from the U.S. Olympic team.

https://www.unionleader.com/sports/s...6bab48149.html

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    Fortieth anniversary coming up for Ralph Cox getting cut from the U.S. Olympic team.

https://www.unionleader.com/sports/s...6bab48149.html
                    Will you be at the Tsongas tomorrow night?
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

I see points tomorrow and worry about Saturday. Really hard to see this team staying alive. I believe the talent is there, and still feel this was a 6-8th place team. They can have periods in which they dominate and then just immediately deflate. Weird! GT has been inconsistent and it has been hard to know which goalie was going to show up. MR has certainly showed some promise at times so lets hope he can find it in himself to pull 3 points out of this weekend. TT gave us some hope early on but he too has the inconsistency flu.
                      It will be interesting to see how we match up against Lowell, have not seen them play this year. Norm is good but there will be no
                      'nice tries" this weekend win/tie or the BC games will not matter.
                      Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
                        I see points tomorrow and worry about Saturday. Really hard to see this team staying alive. I believe the talent is there, and still feel this was a 6-8th place team. They can have periods in which they dominate and then just immediately deflate. Weird! GT has been inconsistent and it has been hard to know which goalie was going to show up. MR has certainly showed some promise at times so lets hope he can find it in himself to pull 3 points out of this weekend. TT gave us some hope early on but he too has the inconsistency flu.
                        It will be interesting to see how we match up against Lowell, have not seen them play this year. Norm is good but there will be no
                        'nice tries" this weekend win/tie or the BC games will not matter.
                        Go Cats!
                        Story of the season to be sure. Just going to see this thing through pretty much all you can do. Hope to see you tomorrow night if you guys are going to the Tsongas. Watching BC take care of business. Watching Boldy and Newhook work reminds me of TyK and Potsy.
                        Last edited by HockeyRef; 02-27-2020, 06:44 PM.
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Will you be at the Tsongas tomorrow night?
                          Decided to watch likely last Falcons home game on Friday night and maybe visit the Whitt on Saturday night, if I can rally for the drive to Durham.

Comment

So basically, we're Maine fans this weekend!
                            I am groot.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                              I am groot.
                              Who?

Comment

Hey, e.cat, you need to get edukated 'bout Marvel comic books, Guardians of the Galaxies and Infinity Wars. Groot was introduced around 1960; there are lots of Youtube vids of Groot played by Vin Diesel. Disclaimer: I had to look up. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X