Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here....

HR will not surrender!!! HR will not go down with out a fight!! Remember the Maine!! All hands on deck!!!
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

40th ANNIVERSARY OF THE MIRACLE ON ICE: For UNH great Ralph Cox, life went on
      https://www.unionleader.com/sports/s...6bab48149.html

Nothing we don't know, but nice to be reminded.
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
        40th ANNIVERSARY OF THE MIRACLE ON ICE: For UNH great Ralph Cox, life went on
        https://www.unionleader.com/sports/s...6bab48149.html

Nothing we don't know, but nice to be reminded.
        Great read thanks for sharing...

Comment

Have to wonder if MS7 still feels as forgiving towards Shea's "generosity" as he did after last Friday's game?

https://fanforum.uscho.com/showthrea...=1#post6906050

Either the best-kept secret in HEA, and/or an appalling lack of transparency ...
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Lets go BU Let's go BU Lets.go BU..

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              Lets go BU Let's go BU Lets.go BU..
              Nearly impossible now. The schedule comparisons between UNH, Northeastern and Providence are too daunting. You know, I hate to give props to especially Maine, but they and UConn seized their opportunity the second half this year and ran with it and we just flat out didn’t. The chance to make a statement was there and we didn’t take advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
                Nearly impossible now. The schedule comparisons between UNH, Northeastern and Providence are too daunting. You know, I hate to give props to especially Maine, but they and UConn seized their opportunity the second half this year and ran with it and we just flat out didn’t. The chance to make a statement was there and we didn’t take advantage.
                Nailed it.
                UNH

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
                  Yep right on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    Nailed it.
                    ***SPOILER****

If you are a UNH recruit stop reading now as this may hinder you coming to Lake Whit

I had this all mapped out but the website timed out. But before I get into the standings I must fall on the sword as VSS was even for the weekend at UNH. Thinking he play for NU as they got pounded 10-1 with 7GA in the 2nd period. That tough to do

1. BC 28 (4LTP)
                    T2. Zoo Mass 24 (4LTP)
                    T2. Lowell 24 (4 LTP)
                    T2. Maine 24 (3LTP)
                    5. Sucks to BU 23 (4 LTP)
                    6. Yukon 22 (4LTP)
                    T7. NU 21 (4 LTP)
                    T7. PC 21 (3 LTP)
                    9. The U 19 (4LTP)
                    10. MC 15 (2 LTP)
                    11. VT 3 (4 LTP)

In a realistic world UNH gets 3 from BC and Lowell and ends with 22 which gets then to 6th as they lose the tie breaker to Yukon.

NU has two against VT so they move to 25 and drop UNH another spot. Based the remaining schedule I predict

1. BC 32
                    2. Zoo Mass 31
                    3. Lowell 29
                    T4. Maine 28
                    T4. Sucks to BU 28
                    T4. NU 28
                    7. PC 25
                    8. Yukon 23
                    9. The U 22
                    10. MC 15
                    11. VT 3

Hindsight says the sweep against UConn and the loss at MC costs the change to get killed at BC

Comment

Originally posted by norbert View Post
                      Hindsight says the sweep against UConn and the loss at MC costs the change to get killed at BC
                      You forgot the sweep at Maine. How much were they up?
                      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Having a hard time with PC winning 2 of 3. The suck at home (????) and I just don't see them winning at Maine.

That still has UNH finishing 9th...
                        "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                          You forgot the sweep at Maine. How much were they up?
                          Look at Maine's record at home and where they are in the standings, in hindsight that sweep isn't the problem.

Not showing up for BU at home or the entire UConn weekend is the problem.

Not being ready to play is in the coaching.
                          "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                            Having a hard time with PC winning 2 of 3. The suck at home (????) and I just don't see them winning at Maine.

That still has UNH finishing 9th...
                            Totally grabbing at straws (all I got left) and a ton of what it's does this work? Got this from a friend...

Our best bet is knocking PC out of the contest. As they have 3 games left. Basically if they can lose at least 2 games we would need two wins we would be tied with them and we hold the tie breaker. If they lose out then we would only need 1 win out of our 4 game's.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                              Totally grabbing at straws (all I got left) and a ton of what it's does this work? Got this from a friend...

Our best bet is knocking PC out of the contest. As they have 3 games left. Basically if they can lose at least 2 games we would need two wins we would be tied with them and we hold the tie breaker. If they lose out then we would only need 1 win out of our 4 game's.
                              I can’t see this team taking 4 points in the last 4 games against BC and Lowell. At best I think a tie at home against BC and a win at home against Lowell gets you 3. Win 2 or win 1 and 2 ties? No chance

Comment

If you can't take 4 points out of 8 then you don't deserve to be in the tournament.

Maine has to be the surprise of the season. Didn't see that coming!
                                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X