Crunch Time Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crunch Time Weekend

Oswego 7 Morrisville 0 - was not able to watch or listen...the stat sheet reads total domination...which should be no surprise....so let's win out, get the bye, win that one at home and see if we get another shot at the Ira...assuming Genny does what is expected...Go Lakers!
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Re: Crunch Time Weekend

Senior goalie Tom Aubrun (Chamonix, France) set the new NCAA Division III record with his fifth consecutive shutout in a 5-0 win over Johnson & Wales on Friday night at Kreitzberg Arena in New England Hockey Conference (NEHC) action.

Not trying to be funny here, but will this start a run on recruiting in France? I know UNE has a goalie from the UK and there are other teams with kids from eastern Europe, but I can't remember players from France.
      Last edited by dinocoach; 02-16-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dinocoach View Post
        Senior goalie Tom Aubrun (Chamonix, France) set the new NCAA Division III record with his fifth consecutive shutout in a 5-0 win over Johnson & Wales on Friday night at Kreitzberg Arena in New England Hockey Conference (NEHC) action.

Not trying to be funny here, but will this start a run on recruiting in France? I know UNE has a goalie from the UK and there are other teams with kids from eastern Europe, but I can't remember players from France.
        There is a lot of quality talent in Europe. NEC has had TONS of great players from across the pond over the years.

Norwich was able to get Tom though during his years playing playing in the USPHL in Rochester.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
        X