Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
    We got any defensive defensemen coming in?
    I would surmise that all 3 are defensive. LaMaster has 10 pts in 38 USHL GP, Kehrer has 16 pts in 85 USHL GP, Laatsch has 12 pts in 55 USDP GP (though he put up 21 pts in 24 gp as a Sr @ Notre Dam Academy). Kehrer is intriguing due to the 85 gp in the USHL.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      I would surmise that all 3 are defensive. LaMaster has 10 pts in 38 USHL GP, Kehrer has 16 pts in 85 USHL GP, Laatsch has 12 pts in 55 USDP GP (though he put up 21 pts in 24 gp as a Sr @ Notre Dam Academy). Kehrer is intriguing due to the 85 gp in the USHL.
      Sounds like Kehrer is fast and good on the power play. Laatsch is big and a good penalty killer.

Kehrer had a USNTDP tryout and was thought to have a good chance to make the team. He tendered with Sioux City.

Laatsch info https://www.neutralzone.net/mens/2019/10/02/ncaa-commitments-wisconsin-lands-4-5-star-defenseman-daniel-laatsch/
      Last edited by DPlaya; 03-13-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Spreadsheet updated with Miller's departure.
        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Probably wants to play for a team with hope?
          I was wondering why someone would think he wanted to play for his uncle!
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Spreadsheet shows 9 forwards coming in. They’re not all come no in right? I forgot who is even in the next class outside Matty D
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
              Spreadsheet updated with Miller's departure.
              Are you going to move Grannan down 1 year?

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                Spreadsheet shows 9 forwards coming in. They’re not all come no in right? I forgot who is even in the next class outside Matty D
                No, I can't imagine that all of them are coming in. My guess is that Matty D, Sam Stange, and Malmquist are coming, but I would guess that the others would be delayed or would move on to other schools.

Also, Bohlin is still an option for this year. All depends on who leaves and who stays.

Comment

No, I can't imagine that all of them are coming in. My guess is that Matty D, Sam Stange, and Malmquist are coming, but I would guess that the others would be delayed or would move on to other schools.

Also, Bohlin is still an option for this year. All depends on who leaves and who stays.
                  Thanks!
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

It's probably safe to assume the letter of intent guys are the for sures and the others are just in case guy/deferrals.

Comment

I think you can move Grannan to 21- 22. There not bringing in three freshman.
                      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                        I think you can move Grannan to 21- 22. There not bringing in three freshman.
                        I have moved Grannan to '21-'22 and removed Sean Dhooghe from the roster.

Comment

I have moved Grannan to '21-'22 and removed Sean Dhooghe from the roster.
                          Entering the transfer portal is not ALWAYS a departure. But odds are yes. Idk if his brother would stay/keep playing either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                            Entering the transfer portal is not ALWAYS a departure. But odds are yes. Idk if his brother would stay/keep playing either.
                            I would tend to agree with that as well, but I think it's safe to assume that he's gone.

Comment

Looking at the recruiting charts, one wonders…

We’re at 16 forwards right now. That includes Jason Dhooghe.

We’ve gotta be alright roster-wise, right? Not sure where Koufis (or whomever else you’d bring in to get 16/17 forwards) even has room to breathe out there.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                Looking at the recruiting charts, one wonders…

We’re at 16 forwards right now. That includes Jason Dhooghe.

We’ve gotta be alright roster-wise, right? Not sure where Koufis (or whomever else you’d bring in to get 16/17 forwards) even has room to breathe out there.
                                Bohlin is an option as well, since he was bumped from last years team. Hard to see where they would make any other changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X