Thread: Nchc

Nchc

This conference has shown to be dominant since its inception. Is there a prevailing reason behind this phenomenon?

Legend in everybodys mind

Re: Nchc

Quote Originally Posted by Cokid1 View Post
    This conference has shown to be dominant since its inception. Is there a prevailing reason behind this phenomenon?
    Almost all of them are hockey schools first who have college hockey history that decided to start a conference after the Big schools decided to start their own Big conference.
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

I got the juice

Re: Nchc

Not gonna lie though, the parity has not been great. Itís the same four teams always winning. I keep thinking (WMU for example) is gonna have a breakout season and get into the NCAAs but it never happens

Quote Originally Posted by UMD21 View Post
    Not gonna lie though, the parity has not been great. Itís the same four teams always winning. I keep thinking (WMU for example) is gonna have a breakout season and get into the NCAAs but it never happens
    Every team in the NCHC has made the NCAA Tournament since the conference formed, sans CC.

Thread Information