This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
    put Drobot and Quinlavinne on Firstov line.
    Off wing I would Bruneski. That tough son of gun remind me of Preston Ryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      put Drobot and Quinlavinne on Firstov line.
      Blackie, the Firstov line must be Russian, correct? Vladimir Firstov?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
        Yes, here is his bio... https://uconnhuskies.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/roster/vladislav-firstov/10447

He is leading their team in scoring. He was the one that scored the game winner in the match down at UConn. http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/recaps20.php?mconmne1.j15

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2020: The Hunt For Red October

Only 434 seats remain in the upper bowl and 507 in the lower bowl for tomorrow night vs. UConn.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Only 434 seats remain in the upper bowl and 507 in the lower bowl for tomorrow night vs. UConn.
            Do you know how that compares to how the UNH weekend started? Seems like it might be inline or better than that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Do you know how that compares to how the UNH weekend started? Seems like it might be inline or better than that weekend.
              I don't think I had checked. I know when I have checked in the past it's been a long time since I've seen numbers like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                That still puts it under 5k

Comment

Winning puts bodies in the seats. My faith in Red having the team ready both nights is weak. Maine really should win both and I hope they do.
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Vote for Mitch Fossier senior class award;

https://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/
                    Last edited by dogtagger; 02-14-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                      Firstov - Heeben - Mbiben
                      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Vermont games will be sellouts if they sweep UConn this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                          That still puts it under 5k
                          Just over 4100. Not bad against the first night of the high school basketball tournament. They're expecting a good number of walkups too. The marketing I received was aiming for 5000. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            Just over 4100. Not bad against the first night of the high school basketball tournament. They're expecting a good number of walkups too. The marketing I received was aiming for 5000. We'll see.
                            This is such a huge 2-3 week stretch for Maine....not only for playoff positioning and national rankings......but also for growing and strengthening the fan base. It's been too long.....but I think that the time is ripe for a rebirth of Maine Hockey.

Comment

First game with UHN attendance was 4787. Second game 5012. Don't know what the pre-game sales were.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Winning puts bodies in the seats. My faith in Red having the team ready both nights is weak. Maine really should win both and I hope they do.
                                My faith in red is weak too. He runs an old style for young players in a changing world, not to mention he's no motivator.
                                I have faith or hope in the players and team at this point who can do it if they get theirs heads into it. It's up to them. Wish them the best, go blue.
                                I'll be at alfond sat night anyway.
                                Last edited by NorthMike; 02-14-2020, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X