X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2020: The Hunt For Red October

Another devastating loss.

Yeah, yeah, technically a tie. Same as a loss.

Comment

Nice tie. Maine got a taste of their own medicine, a great goalie kept them off the board. Most of us had little confidence Maine could sweep and they didn't. Oh well
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        It doesn’t mean anything. Back then... everyone chipped in. Period.
        Back when? 1836? Maybe AH better landing spot for you Black! Cub

Comment

Well, I didnt think they played that badly, and I think that qualifies as Lekkas stealing a tie. But, regardless it really puts a damper on the enthusiasm and momentum.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
            Good news is sway had a shutout
            0-0 tie with UVM. Really?
            That’s a big hole in the side of the boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Yes, here is his bio... https://uconnhuskies.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/roster/vladislav-firstov/10447

He is leading their team in scoring. He was the one that scored the game winner in the match down at UConn. http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/recaps20.php?mconmne1.j15
              Hey Blackie! Cub are you a moderator talking shiet on our board? Lol your team belongs in AH

Comment

• Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post
                Hey Blackie! Cub are you a moderator talking shiet on our board? Lol your team belongs in AH
                Dork

Comment

Get a room you two.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Get a room you two.
                    Sorry...this scrub Black! popped in our room and ambushed us with a sucker punch by talking smack about our league ...no idea why he was trolling us

Comment

Sorry...this scrub Black! popped in our room and ambushed us with a sucker punch by talking smack about our league ...no idea why he was trolling us
                      He doesn't exist, just a bot. Chill.

Comment

Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post
                        What thread???, trolling you sounds like fun

Comment

At this point, my guess would be that Maine needs to take 3 of 4 points from Providence over the next two weekends in order to secure home ice. Looking at previous standings, 28 is usually the magic number.

From a PairWise perspective, I’m guessing that a win and tie against Providence and a first-round sweep would be what’s needed to put them back on the bubble.

Disappointing result tonight. The two major penalties are what sticks out to me. That’s 10 minutes of ice time they could’ve been sending more pucks at Lekkas.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlue51 View Post
                            . That’s 10 minutes of ice time they could’ve been sending more pucks at Lekkas.
                            He was great tonight, it happens. Sway was pretty good also. Maine gave up many odd man rushes. Maine passing wasn't great and ruined several good chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              He was great tonight, it happens. Sway was pretty good also. Maine gave up many odd man rushes. Maine passing wasn't great and ruined several good chances.
                              And when plays did open up they lost the handle and could not get a shot on net.

Comment

it is a weak league.

Comment

Working...
                                X