X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2020: The Hunt For Red October

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    I wonder if fans will be allowed to watch UConn vs Maine this weekend??
    I hope so...but would not be surprised either.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      Not. We can lose. Been told, bigger war.
      Originally posted by board View Post
      BlackI, I was going to email you but I see you've disabled emails from admins. Two things.

1. Do you mind keeping your inane babble to this thread? No need to harass people in other threads or try to pick fights with them. Try having conversations with them.
      2. Can you lay off the Covid-19 crap? We've been getting reports you've either been hacked or are a bot.

Next time... let's not have a next time, shall we?

Thanks!
      No no nononono. How about keeping inane babble to oneself and not posting it at all? Why do we have to subjected to this crap? Seriously.
      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
        No no nononono. How about keeping inane babble to oneself and not posting it at all? Why do we have to subjected to this crap? Seriously.
        Because here he's a known commodity and people can take appropriate measures, or at least know he has fits and know better than to take him seriously. When he starts posting in other threads they don't know he's kidding (or insane) when he challenges them to fights or pushing Covid-19 cures. When he's lucid he makes pertinent posts about Maine hockey. Hopefully we see more of that. If we don't then he'll be reassessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          Because here he's a known commodity and people can take appropriate measures, or at least know he has fits and know better than to take him seriously. When he starts posting in other threads they don't know he's kidding (or insane) when he challenges them to fights or pushing Covid-19 cures. When he's lucid he makes pertinent posts about Maine hockey. Hopefully we see more of that. If we don't then he'll be reassessed.
          You are fine to suspend my posting. I will also suspend my posting. Love you all. Be safe. BlackI.

Comment

You are fine to suspend my posting. I will also suspend my posting. Love you all. Be safe. BlackI.
            So let me just say this. I don't know him. But I do know we have freedom of speech. Yes, "within reason." But I don't see anything malicious. There is always the option to ignore. I hear this argument all the time that "people" should be censored or "quieted." To me, that's a dangerous precedent. Just saying...

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              You're fine. Just tone it down a little.

Originally posted by chickod View Post
              So let me just say this. I don't know him. But I do know we have freedom of speech. Yes, "within reason." But I don't see anything malicious. There is always the option to ignore. I hear this argument all the time that "people" should be censored or "quieted." To me, that's a dangerous precedent. Just saying...
              While this forum belongs to a private company so the freedom of speech doesn't apply, I agree. That's why I haven't suspended him. I just want him to follow the guidelines, which he isn't and it's been reported. He's been posting for years so I know he's perfectly capable of it.

For example, the post he just wrote in the Covid-19 thread was great. More of that

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                You're fine. Just tone it down a little.

While this forum belongs to a private company so the freedom of speech doesn't apply, I agree. That's why I haven't suspended him. I just want him to follow the guidelines, which he isn't and it's been reported. He's been posting for years so I know he's perfectly capable of it.

For example, the post he just wrote in the Covid-19 thread was great. More of that
                I dont know man, he is pretty easy to ignore when he starts getting all full of chit. Actually hes mildly humerous at times. A little escape from the normal humdrum of this site. C'mon back Blackie, keep us entertained.
                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                  I dont know man, he is pretty easy to ignore when he starts getting all full of chit. Actually hes mildly humerous at times. A little escape from the normal humdrum of this site. C'mon back Blackie, keep us entertained.
                  Ok dokey. Back by popular demand!!!

China is getting on their feet’s now with a huge influx of Allen’s a Maine lobster!

Comment

Ok dokey. Back by popular demand!!!

China is getting on their feet’s now with a huge influx of Allen’s a Maine lobster!
                    Truth be stold the Chinese people were quoted as saying” we rove Maine roosters” and when we really task leader Xiang Li... “ you did rewi well” . After more pressing... “Chinese people never rew how strong Maine hockey is.”

Comment

You shouldn't be suspended, IMO. As tip points-out, you have something to say about recruits, and so forth.

And you've gotten pretty easy to ignore when you're 3-sheets to the wind....

Carry-on, if you want to, but making a little more sense wouldn't hurt.
                      Last edited by Fishman'81; 03-09-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Truth be stold the Chinese people were quoted as saying” we rove Maine roosters” and when we really task leader Xiang Li... “ you did rewi well” . After more pressing... “Chinese people never rew how strong Maine hockey is.”
                        Oopps

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                          You shouldn't be suspended, IMO. As tip points-out, you have something to say about recruits, and so forth.

And you've gotten pretty easy to ignore when you're 3-sheets.... Carry-on, for my dime.
                          What would you do without me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

And you've gotten pretty easy to ignore when you're 3-sheets.... Carry-on, for my dime.
                            Learn to isolate yourselves in life. It is going south hard.

Comment

Learn to isolate yourselves in life. It is going south hard.
                              Go home and bring your loved ones.

Comment

What would you do without me?
                                I'd be A-OK.

Especially tonight, when I've read your other posts.

People are defending your right to have an opinion, Blackie, not endorsing yet another sh*t-faced rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X