This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Tell you what: if you engineer a bridge, kindly let us know where it is, and please pave a "Park and Swim" lot on both sides of it.
    My **** is measured in angstroms. I build cities inside of a millimeter by one. My streets can go one way or not. The are fractions of microns. I deal in angstroms.

Having said this. It might scary how many of my chips have touched everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      My **** is measured in angstroms. I build cities inside of a millimeter by one. My streets can go one way or not. The are fractions of microns. I deal in angstroms.

Having said this. It might scary how many of my chips have touched everyone.
      Everyone rides on my ****. Fact

Comment

Everyone rides on my ****. Fact
        She’s a lot worse then Chinese gov let’s on. Fact.

Comment

• Two weeks... we wall all be teets up. Great president we have.

Comment

Two weeks... we wall all be teets up. Great president we have.
            Just saying.... https://youtu.be/dt_8aDOJvtM

Comment

• They were supposed to crown me king nothing.... no celebrations for meee?

https://youtu.be/oFBbOHohwR8

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2020: The Hunt For Red October

Am I missing the responses, or is BlackI talking to himself?

Plenty of seats still available for Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

I think you know the answer to that
                  I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Am I missing the responses, or is BlackI talking to himself?.
                    He wanted someone intelligent to talk to
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Am I missing the responses, or is BlackI talking to himself?........
                      The ignore function is a wonderful thing. I don't understand a word he says.

Comment

Am I missing the responses, or is BlackI talking to himself?.
                        He’s decided that fat, drunk and stupid is the way to go through life.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I was going to ask Maine fans what was happening there.

Ay-uh.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            I was going to ask Maine fans what was happening there.

Ay-uh.
                            I think he's pizzed about an alternator that mysteriously disappeared or something.
                            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                              I think he's pizzed about an alternator that mysteriously disappeared or something.
                              He's infected some other threads and a couple people reported his rambling as a hacked account.

Comment

He's infected some other threads and a couple people reported his rambling as a hacked account.
                                Who would hack his account?

My take is simply that he's drunk half the time.
                                Last edited by Fishman'81; 03-05-2020, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X