This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2020: The Hunt For Red October

Next question will Maine play like they did in 3rd last night or in 1st period Friday night against a hungry Vermont team. ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Next question will Maine play like they did in 3rd last night or in 1st period Friday night against a hungry Vermont team. ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      The way things usually go in this type situation I’d be happy with 3 points. Vermont not only hungry but due. Dangerous weekend
      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

https://***********/MaineIceHockey/s...559203330?s=09

Winning goal. Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
          The way things usually go in this type situation I’d be happy with 3 points. Vermont not only hungry but due. Dangerous weekend
          I would agree. Vermont will not want to go through an entire season without a HE win. I would suspect they will come in to Alfond arena ready to play. Also the last few games for Sneddon, whatever that may mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus
            So can anyone explain the disallowed goal. If Tralmaks was out of the crease how is it interference? It looked like UConn goalie came out to cut off angle of shooter and hit Tralmaks. Now if Tralmaks is out of the crease why is it interference? If Tralmaks has a skate in the crease then I understand it. Sucks they never showed the goal line cam view.
            Exactly what I thought.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Well, Maine scored once. Anything North of zero is gravy for this team.

As awful as the O is, I'm still thinking that the NCAA's are possible, depending on whether or not they can win one series in the HE playoffs.

Comment

Still a few weeks away from Hockey East Playoffs, but if season ended today I would say anyone facing UConn or Maine would be in for a tough 3 game series.

Comment

Maybe with the CCHA coming back our old friend Piotrowski will make a return as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI
                    uvm Wants to pop a cherry. Let’s see what the boys have. My guess is another split. Going on how Red has prepared this team.
                    Maine has almost as bad a record against Vermont as against UConn since 2013. A split would be a step up.

Comment

Can never be watched enough. Best sporting event in my lifetime
                      https://youtu.be/qSkc6c35A4Q

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Can never be watched enough. Best sporting event in my lifetime
                        https://youtu.be/qSkc6c35A4Q
                        "Great moments are born from great opportunities..."

Comment

The more I think about it, I still like the team's position. They played probably their worst game since October on Friday and still were in a position to win the game in the third against a white hot team. Then they were able to bounce back with a shutout the next night. If they come out flat again this weekend I'll be a lot more concerned, but as of now I'm still feeling pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                            The more I think about it, I still like the team's position. They played probably their worst game since October on Friday and still were in a position to win the game in the third against a white hot team. Then they were able to bounce back with a shutout the next night. If they come out flat again this weekend I'll be a lot more concerned, but as of now I'm still feeling pretty good.
                            https://youtu.be/AqZceAQSJvc

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                              https://youtu.be/AqZceAQSJvc
                              I just realized according to this song we will get by...

https://youtu.be/mzvk0fWtCs0

Comment

NU losing to BC kept them from over taking Maine in HE. Big game tonight. I'd guess its going to be a tough one to win

Comment

Working...
                                X