X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    I'd be A-OK.

Especially tonight, when I've read your other posts.

People are defending your right to have an opinion, Blackie, not endorsing yet another sh*t-faced rant.
    Oops.

Comment

I'd be A-OK.

Especially tonight, when I've read your other posts.

People are defending your right to have an opinion, Blackie, not endorsing yet another sh*t-faced rant.
      This will age well.

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2020: The Hunt For Red October

Here we go again...

Good night, all.

Comment

Here we go again...
          Go buy a bunch of maxi pads and ******.

Comment

Here we go again...

Good night, all.
            I love you but you just judge judge judge.

Comment

nice job Goalie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...ature=emb_logo
              GO NU HOCKEY
              Always bullish on the future.
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                You're fine. Just tone it down a little.

While this forum belongs to a private company so the freedom of speech doesn't apply, I agree. That's why I haven't suspended him. I just want him to follow the guidelines, which he isn't and it's been reported. He's been posting for years so I know he's perfectly capable of it.

For example, the post he just wrote in the Covid-19 thread was great. More of that
                He makes this board unreadable. I click on this thread in the morning and it is just a block of

"BlackI
                This message is hidden because BlackI is on your ignore list.
                View Post
                Remove user from ignore list"

I have no interest in reading his drunken ramblings. He is clearly unwell. I also have no interest in picking through this thread to read the actual sane posts. It makes me visit and post a whole lot less than I have in the past. I don't understand how "He's been here forever, Maine fans know what he's about" is a reason to subject us to him. Why do the fans of every other team have an expectation of sanity in their threads, but we don't?

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                  He makes this board unreadable. I click on this thread in the morning and it is just a block of

"BlackI
                  This message is hidden because BlackI is on your ignore list.
                  View Post
                  Remove user from ignore list"

I have no interest in reading his drunken ramblings. He is clearly unwell. I also have no interest in picking through this thread to read the actual sane posts. It makes me visit and post a whole lot less than I have in the past. I don't understand how "He's been here forever, Maine fans know what he's about" is a reason to subject us to him. Why do the fans of every other team have an expectation of sanity in their threads, but we don't?

re BlackI - solid maine fan. (although his brain has too many tabs open.. )
                  he is harmless (sometimes quite funny on the mundane days especially). diehard blackbear fan through & through. it takes all kinds.
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                    He makes this board unreadable.

Mirroring my thoughts. Posts inappropriate for some threads are inappropriate for all threads.
                    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                      re BlackI - solid maine fan. (although his brain has too many tabs open.. )
                      he is harmless (sometimes quite funny on the mundane days especially). diehard blackbear fan through & through. it takes all kinds.
                      I trained him well
                      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Ive stood with Blackeye on the rail at Alfond dozens of times way back when Maine was relevant in the natl picture.He used to come from Portland every home game. Now blacki Im not so sure about.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Will there be FAN's @ Alfond..? This weekend..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                            If I had to guess looking at other places I'd say no but with no known cases in Maine who knows what they will do. I bought tickets as the kid will be here so we are going if their is a game Friday night
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              If I had to guess looking at other places I'd say no but with no known cases in Maine who knows what they will do. I bought tickets as the kid will be here so we are going if their is a game Friday night
                              Enjoy the game (I hope)! Give my regards to Andrew.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                                20 people have tested negative and five are still pending. As of today there are no confirmed cases in Maine. If that changes to "1" today or tomorrow you might see an announcement, but for now it's full steam ahead.

ETA: it is now 42 negative tests. Fun fact: one of them was my mom.
                                Last edited by ticapnews; 03-11-2020, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X