X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
    What thread???, trolling you sounds like fun
    The one your mom started about earning money from home /trailer
    Last edited by ICECAT1811; 02-22-2020, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      it is a weak league.
      Lol have you been over .500 since Paul Kariya? You wouldn't finish in top 4 of AH....ouch that tie tonight really struck a blow to your Pairwise huh?
      Last edited by ICECAT1811; 02-22-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post
        Lol have you been over .500 since Paul Kariya? You wouldn't finish in top 4 of AH....ouch that tie tonight really struck a blow to your Pairwise huh?
        Yes they won another national championship even. Maine will be in third place in the league after the games tonight. This is doing well. Seeings hockey East is a far better league than ezac.

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2020: The Hunt For Red October

Originally posted by GoBlue51 View Post
          At this point, my guess would be that Maine needs to take 3 of 4 points from Providence over the next two weekends in order to secure home ice. Looking at previous standings, 28 is usually the magic number.

From a PairWise perspective, I’m guessing that a win and tie against Providence and a first-round sweep would be what’s needed to put them back on the bubble.

Disappointing result tonight. The two major penalties are what sticks out to me. That’s 10 minutes of ice time they could’ve been sending more pucks at Lekkas.
          Once the games tonight go final I'll try to run a few scenarios but I think you are correct. The problem is Maine only has two games remaining so even though the Bears will be no worse than fourth tonight, by winning percentage they will be behind a lot of teams.

The pairwise is tricky because there are so many teams involved. It will be much easier if Wisconsin defeats Arizona State again tonight to end the Sun Devils season.

Comment

Yes they won another national championship even. Maine will be in third place in the league after the games tonight. This is doing well. Seeings hockey East is a far better league than ezac.
            When your program is so insignificant as yours you float about your league lol....you’re a bottom dweller of your league. Your success in 1836 was a great time I bet.

Comment

When your program is so insignificant as yours you float about your league lol....you’re a bottom dweller of your league. Your success in 1836 was a great time I bet.
              I’m just saying that hockey East is 32-15-7 against the ezac. I got this off the hockey east website. They like to point these things out.

Comment

St. Lawrence is up 4-0 on Harvard, how much would that help?
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I’m just saying that hockey East is 32-15-7 against the ezac. I got this off the hockey east website. They like to point these things out.
                  Wow that is impressive Black cub! Too bad it doesn’t help you get into top 16 huh? To be so close but yet......lol you little keyboard warrior..

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Interesting, that happened to be the score of the championship game the year Yale beat Quinnipiac. Not sure what made me think of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Doesn't mean a thing. A few RPI points. Maine will be 17th at the end of the night barring some unusual results.

Comment

Interesting, that happened to be the score of the championship game the year Yale beat Quinnipiac. Not sure what made me think of that.
                        Wow you really follow us closely huh? Meanwhile I don’t give two poops about your program except that’s where our players transfer to when they can’t make the lineup here

Comment

Wow you really follow us closely huh? Meanwhile I don’t give two poops about your program except that’s where our players transfer to when they can’t make the lineup here
                          You done embarrassing yourself yet?

Comment

• [QUOTE=amkirby10;6907320]You done embarrassing yourself yet?[
                            I hope this tie tonight at hone doesn’t cost you an at large bid...that would be hard to take huh?..your first NCAA appearance in 47 years and you’re sooo close. I mean cmon now it’s not like you’ll ever win your conference tournament for an auto bid right? Go Black!Cubs
                            Last edited by ICECAT1811; 02-22-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• wow, Merrimack swept Providence. UConn beat BU.

Comment

Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post
                                If you want a two week vacation from posting by all means, keep trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X