Clear All

• Re: nCoV 2019-2020 Outbreak

FROM THE TOP ROPE! The elbow!!!

Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Trump just called coronavirus a hoax.

When people are dying in the streets, the Democrats better be playing that on repeat. Just that clip. Over. And over. And over. And over. And over.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Sounds like the olympics being called off is getting quite close
        "The only winning move is not to play."

Comment

Sounds like the olympics being called off is getting quite close
          I think it's a given at this point. And Dump will find a way to blame Democrats and Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I think it's a given at this point. And Dump will find a way to blame Democrats and Obama.
            It’s being discussed at the Olympic trials this week so I think it’s just getting closer to being more official. And odds are they’ll happen next year

Comment

This instills confidence

Comment

Buck Sexton on Maher talking about how trump is handling this well.

Comment

There is an unconfirmed report that North Korea has a great way to prevent the spread of the virus. Execute anyone who has symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    There is an unconfirmed report that North Korea has a great way to prevent the spread of the virus. Execute anyone who has symptoms.
                    Can't argue with the results, I'll give 'em that.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I hate how Maher sometimes enables the fckheads. Then he does a "New Rules" piece on Democrats sucking at being the opposition and I get drawn back in.

Comment

Companies in my area (Bavaria) are canceling large conventions. Yesterday, we were told we may be working remotely for the next month if it gets worse over the next week. I work on a campus of 5,000 people so that's crazy to think of.

Was in Cologne last week for Carneval and came back with a cold, so my four friends and I are home-bound for the next week to see if one of us also develops a fever.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          He will say the Dems did it because the Miracle Team wore Magayte Hats.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That guy was a tool. He wasn't even entertaining the way the ritual conservative bumblef-ck sometimes is.

At least Michael Steele tells the truth occasionally. Buck was just some Young Republican dou-che regurgitating talking points and deflections.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Buck was just some Young Republican dou-che regurgitating talking points and deflections.
                              Any relation to Ben Shapiro?
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

It's pretty amazing how people can excuse anything if it fits their personal ideals.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X