This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    To be fair, I’d be willing to bet when it’s all said and done the flu kills more US citizens than Coronavirus this year
    When this all started I remember reading you are still more likely to get the flu which of course can have similar end results.

Comment

• Re: nCoV 2019-2020 Outbreak

No containment, don't know when the person has it, there's no cure only treatment, not sure how anyone is going to handle this, and misinformation abound.

This sounds wonderful.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I just saw that, I lulzd. Well done.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I think the CDC knows it and isn’t reporting.

On the other hand, I don’t think doctors would be hiding anything. Especially if the feds told them to keep it quiet. So yeah, that’s whackadoodle territory.
            Eh, not many states can diagnose. We can’t- have to send to cdc. Only five states can right now.
            Do they know more? Maybe, don’t want to make anyone panic but you also can’t underreport

And remember we’ve handicapped the cdc- so the pileup of samples to test could be a factor
            Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 02-26-2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              He'd probably spell it Veye "Я" Us

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                He'd probably spell it Veye "Я" Us
                That would then be pronounced "vey yah us."

(sorry, one of biggest peeves is the Tetris video game with the backwards R. "Tetyahis?" Really?)

Edit: it should be pronounced as this: Тетрис Tetris. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Why punish yourself like that?
                  The miniseries isn't bad and the book was very good. But I'm a big Stephen King fan, so I'm probably biased.

So last month it was nuclear war, this month a killer virus...I can hardly wait to see what the crisis is next month!

Comment

Mar a lago not open? I’m sure he’ll try to set up camps in a blue state

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...bama-after-gop

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      So this would be a good time for a marathon of The Andromeda Strain, "The Stand", World War Z, I Am Legend...
                      Omega Man > I Am Legend. Fight me.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

CDC recommends males "shave their beards" so they dont interfere with proper respirator use.

Karen Pence is going to look like a cancer patient with a shaved head...
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

She’s gonna be fired. This could be start of a cdc purge as closeted veep and his prayer beads move in

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              She’s gonna be fired. This could be start of a cdc purge as closeted veep and his prayer beads move in

No big deal. This is totally normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Stop being hysterical. There's nothing to worry about. It's the flu.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X