This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
    I thought climate change was going to do that?
    Actually Mother Earth is fighting back, climate change is really a symptom of overpopulation, thus, the virus is natures way of keeping humans in check.
    Mookie watched Kingsmen too
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: nCoV 2019-2020 Outbreak

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/w...ource=vicefbus

Comment

That article is ****ing bonkers.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

...the U.S. seems to be unprepared. In May 2018, under then-National Security Advisor John Bolton, the administration got rid of the official in charge of overseeing a U.S. response to a pandemic and disbanded his global health security team. Today Acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli went on Twitter to ask people if they, too, were having trouble accessing the coronavirus map maintained by Johns Hopkins University. “"Has the Johns Hopkins map of the coronavirus stopped working for other people, or just me?" Cuccinelli tweeted. "I just tried again, and it looks like Johns Hopkins put the information behind a membership wall of some kind. Seems like bad timing to stop helping the world with this (previously) useful resource. Here's hoping it goes back up soon."

Newspaper columnist Max Burbank shared the popular outrage: “Thanks for inspiring confidence. Shouldn't YOU GUYS have a map of this? Shouldn't the CDC? You know who they are, right? Isn't there anyone in charge of response to this? Or did someone colossally stupid eliminate that position?” American historian L. D. Burnett tweeted: “there is literally an ENTIRE FEDERAL AGENCY working for you that you could ask to provide you and all Americans with the latest information on the Coronavirus.” Health policy professor Howard Forman begged: “PLEASE can someone tell me that this is a parody account and that our Executive branch has a CLUE of what is going on? PLEASE!?”
            https://heathercoxrichardson.substac...bruary-24-2020

Comment

Well, chalk one up to Trump's asinine health cuts and policies: the US leader of the coronavirus can't catch it if there isn't a leader to catch it.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Holy ****. We're all going to die.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

US health officials: "prepare for “significant disruption” to their lives as a result of the virus."

Dow is also down 600 (currently) on latest news.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Well, we made it over three years before we needed a proper President and administration in a crisis. Now we're actually screwed.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Well, we made it over three years before we needed a proper President and administration in a crisis. Now we're actually screwed.
                      This. Welcome to your creation Red State America. Enjoy.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I think rural folks should have to pray the virus away, like they do with the gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Holy ****. We're all going to die.
                          Eventually, we all die. Suck it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            This. Welcome to your creation Red State America. Enjoy.
                            I’d love nothing more than a red state plague but this isn’t it. It will kill less than the flu. Heck, if people are stuck in their homes there will be an orc baby boom in ten months

Comment

Ten?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I’d love nothing more than a red state plague but this isn’t it. It will kill less than the flu.
                                It could mutate again...

Comment

Working...
                                X