X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nCoV 2019-2020 Outbreak

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    This instills confidence

Why does he keep saying 15 when it's over 60 now? I think I heard 68 last night.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He doesn’t even know the day of the week. How do you expect him to remember that kind of detail.

I’m not convinced they don’t have those numpad door locks on the White House where you have to enter the year to exit.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Why does he keep saying 15 when it's over 60 now? I think I heard 68 last night.
        15 is fewer than 60. 15 is no big deal. Nothing to see here. Trumpers believe its only 15(who are getting better, btw) and wonder what the problem is.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

We live in a stupid country. Dumb to the core.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeesh

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              There’s a famous Isaac Asimov story based on this very premise. The title of which I’m drawing a blank on.

It has to do with a planet in a two sun system which never experiences night. Except for one rare day which the astronomers discover and warn the population about. Nobody believes them. When nightfall happens, the population panics, riots, and burns the observatory down, killing the scientists.
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Sounds like the olympics being called off is getting quite close
                I really believe this virus, which apparently is more volatile than the flu, is going to "die out" (should I say go dormant?) during the summer heat and humidity. (In fact that’s one thing that can save Trump.)

It’s ironic that everyone has been talking about how bad the heat will be in Tokyo, moving the marathon events up north, that we not going to allow ourselves the benefit of that heat to halt the epidemic for the summer.
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I agree it will likely burn out in warm weather but no way the Olympic committee could make that choice now.

Comment

It’s begun. Costcos are selling out of basic supplies.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I have no idea if it's correct but at the very first press conference with the CDC doctors he broke it out to ~45 that caught it in China and came back to the US and ~15 who contracted it here.

Edit - Not even sure if they returned to the US or just Americans abroad.
                      Last edited by jerphisch; 02-29-2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Comment

Getting some mixed messages- if it's a hoax, then what needs to be "done right?" Other than nothing, I mean. And nothing is what the russian party is quite good at, other than tax cuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I have absolutely zero fear that you will get the job done right.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Yeesh

(broad sarcasm) oh yeah, its true. those "Asian Lungs" are much different.
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I agree it will likely burn out in warm weather but no way the Olympic committee could make that choice now.
                                Yay Global Warming! Global Warming will kill the coronavirus!

Right?
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X