2020 Patty Kazmaier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
    Not sure how much French they actually speak in Sault Ste. Marie. Don't let that name fool you.

:-)
    This may be a woosh! but SSM?? Elizabeth is from Quebec.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/sports/1...ent-etudes-lnh
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: 2020 Patty Kazmaier

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      This may be a woosh! but SSM?? Elizabeth is from Quebec.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/sports/1...ent-etudes-lnh
      Woosh to you!

Abby Roque is from Sault Ste. Marie. And seeing as how she now has nothing else to do with her spring break, she'll probably be heading there.

Comment

Patty Kaz award ceremony cancelled. USAH will figure it out when they figure it out.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Patty Kaz award ceremony cancelled. USAH will figure it out when they figure it out.
          They already know the winner. The final timing and format TBA next week. Must be contacting Publishers Clearinghouse for advice.
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
            Must be contacting Publishers Clearinghouse for advice.
            Are you suggesting that they should present a much larger trophy this year?
            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
              Are you suggesting that they should present a much larger trophy this year?
              Well they can't be presenting a huge check so a much larger picture of the trophy along with balloons can be presented.
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

I hope they have enough class to travel to the award winner's school and present the trophy in person. Make sort of a big deal out of it since whoever it is will be missing out on the ceremony. Can you imagine the trophy showing up in the mail with a card?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurky McLurkface View Post
                  I hope they have enough class to travel to the award winner's school and present the trophy in person.
                  At some point, but who knows when the recipient will be back at her school. Sad deal.
                  "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                  And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
                    At some point, but who knows when the recipient will be back at her school. Sad deal.
                    And if JTPM closes the border, who knows?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                      Woosh to you!

Abby Roque is from Sault Ste. Marie. And seeing as how she now has nothing else to do with her spring break, she'll probably be heading there.

I nearly forgot!

But may I point out she was born in Potsdam while Dad was an AC for Clarkson.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Read the award will not be presented this weekend but possibly during the following week.

Since non essential cross border traffic has been suspended, I wonder how it will work if Elizabeth wins??
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Since non essential cross border traffic has been suspended, I wonder how it will work if Elizabeth wins??
                          USA Hockey could just fly the Kaz people to Quebec City and present the trophy there. Of course, they'd have to find someone who speaks Canadian.

Comment

Per Buccigross

2020 Patty Kazmaier Memorial Award Winner Will Be Announced Friday at 1:30 p.m. ET..Unveiling to take place live on USA Hockey YouTube and Facebook channels. Elizabeth Giguere, Clarkson, Alina Mueller, Northeastern and Abby Roque, Wisconsin are the finalists https://t.co/VtRK3FIrYF
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Not that it's hard to find these, but here are links to USA Hockey's YouTube and Facebook pages:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCat...1G6D84vvN3hAQw
                              https://www.facebook.com/USAHockey/

Comment

Watts! Roque wins the USCHO player of the year?! I find it interesting that people have latched on to the faceoff win domination she had. I agree that winning faceoffs is mostly under-rated as puck possession time is really what hockey is all about other than scoring. That being said, goal scoring is the end game, and I can't ignore 49A vs 32A. To me that trumps the faceoffs. And if you want to dig deeper, Roque had 43 penalty minutes while Watts had 4. Can't win faceoffs or score from the box. That Roque is such a goon, eh .
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X