Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Perez is on the hot seat after Iowa. Never should have been hired in the first place.
    OK, Chicken Little.

Comment

Lost what? They're currently tied in delegates and still counting the votes (in which Bernie is leading). If he wins more delegates based on some coin flips in a caucus so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        But I thought Bernie was the only true progressives and all true progressives know that?
        Nobody said this. You're listening to your wish fulfillment bear again.

The Plan (tm) is for the loser between Sanders and Warren to endorse the winner. Once it becomes clear who's who that (hopefully) will happen.
        Last edited by Kepler; 02-05-2020, 10:03 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          Lost what? They're currently tied in delegates and still counting the votes (in which Bernie is leading). If he wins more delegates based on some coin flips in a caucus so be it.
          So the Revolution is unstoppable unless it ends up getting foiled by a couple of coin flips? Yikes. I thought Buttigieg was some sort of Conservadem? How is he even in the same area code as Sanders, let alone leading him?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          trix, meet Kepler. Kepler, meet trix.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

The more shade is thrown at Sanders and Warren the more you know they are genuinely worrying the Third Wayers. Now, why this would be is anybody's guess. It's almost as if they are starting to realize the gravy train may be derailing.

The only real story from IA is Biden fell on his face despite all the advantages. Like Hillary 08 and Jeb! there's a distinct scent of flop sweat coming from that campaign. Now we'll see whether over the next few primaries he can crawl his way back into it. If he stalls down there at 4th, worse yet below Pete, he's moribund.
            Last edited by Kepler; 02-05-2020, 10:08 AM.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Rover is so bad at trolling lmfao. Your preferred candidate lost to a clown fascist and the establishment dems that you constantly suck off can't even count votes properly while the candidate you despise actually did with their own app.

Comment

Rover is so bad at trolling lmfao. Your preferred candidate lost to a clown fascist and the establishment dems that you constantly suck off can't even count votes properly while the candidate you despise actually did with their own app.
                Given your anger it looks like its having an effect! However my point stands. IF Sanders is leading a revolution of new voters taking over the system, is it too much to ask for them to start banking some victories?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Bless your heart. Now hush, the grown ups are talking.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    What, you and Rover!? lololololololol

Comment

You're right, they're more liberal than the average Democrat. And among that more liberal crowd, the centrists (Buttigeig, Klobuchar, and Biden) still beat out the progressives (Bernie, Warren, and Yang).

So what's that tell you?
                      Something he doesnt want to admit

(to be fair though Amy has an advantage there she wont have anywhere else)

Mayor Pete doing well at all proves Kepler wrong on quite a few things. For that reason alone I want him to keep this up (I also genuinely like him though he is probably #3 on my list of people I hope win)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Iowa's not a bell curve state, it's a double hump state. The Republicans are evangelicals and standard common clay, people of the land (you know...). The dems, especially those willing to take 2-3 hours to caucus, are primarily college educated urbanites, academics from college towns,
                        or rural professionals. They're the ones who made us the 4th state in the country with gay marriage, added gender identity to the state's civil rights act 20 years ago, and has a campus in Iowa city that's farther left than all the Ivy Leagues but Brown.

And yes, we know you're delusional. I'm backed up by entrance polls. You're viewing it through the lens of someone who hasn't lived outside the beltway in what, 50 years? 100?
                        It is not often I compliment someone defending Iowa...but **** that was a TKO!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Mayor Pete doing well at all proves Kepler wrong on quite a few things.
                          Can you elaborate?
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Dude, you are kidding right? I mean...you cant be serious? I know you have a blindspot but this would be laughably out of touch with reality even for you. Maybe go back to earlier versions of this thread and read the stuff trix was posting. He didnt pull that stuff out of thin air...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He proved he should sit at the same table with the, "lolololololol".

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler
                                Did trix say Warren isn't a progressive? If he did that's incorrect (and so am I) but I doubt he did.
                                He did. Apparently she represented some corporate clients 30 years ago.

But, did anybody tell trix that we were using "lol" and "rotflmao" before he was even born? You might think he invented those or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X