Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Seems I write this a lot to you, but...

source, please?
    Your posts on the USCHO forums, we've all seen them.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Your posts on the USCHO forums, we've all seen them.
      Hey I'll play this game! You're a homophobe based on your anti-Buttigieg comments. Your posts on USCHO forums prove it and others have noticed as well.

That was easy.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Per CNN (take with salt and tequila), Iowa Dems plan on releasing *most* of the results today around 5 PM, but not sure on Central or Eastern.
        Is Moscow Standard Time, tovarisch.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hey I'll play this game! You're a homophobe based on your anti-Buttigieg comments. Your posts on USCHO forums prove it and others have noticed as well.

That was easy.
          You proving your own stupidity certainly isn't difficult for you

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            "Shadow, Inc."

You can't make this sh-t up.
            Pretty on-the-nose, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Per CNN (take with salt and tequila), Iowa Dems plan on releasing *most* of the results today around 5 PM, but not sure on Central or Eastern.
              Once the Powers That Be finish doctoring the numbers, they'll be released.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Once the Powers That Be finish doctoring the numbers, they'll be released.
                I hear the plutes are trying to figure out if they can get away with giving Bernie negative votes !
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

"Shadow, Inc."

You can't make this sh-t up.
                  With links to Clinton campaign staff.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I hear the plutes are trying to figure out if they can get away with giving Bernie negative votes !
                    New Rule: Those without undergraduate degrees only count as 3/5s of a vote.

Comment

New Rule: Those without undergraduate degrees only count as 3/5s of a vote.
                      Forget the Plutes, I am all for this.

Grad School and Med School, 7/5ths.

Law School and Business School, 1/5th.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Business School, 1/5th.
                        Accounting and finance majors can have a full vote. Everyone else, 1/5.

Comment

Accounting and finance majors can have a full vote. Everyone else, 1/5.
                          I'm OK with that.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Ah, Iowa keeps on giving

“ An Iowa voter who originally supported former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg in the state's troubled caucuses on Monday night changed her mind after learning he's gay.

A viral video shows a Buttigieg precinct captain telling the caucusgoer that a candidate’s sexuality shouldn’t matter after the woman asked to get her support card back: "He's a human being, right, just like you and me, and it shouldn't really matter.”
                            https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...arning-hes-gay

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Ah, Iowa keeps on giving

“ An Iowa voter who originally supported former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg in the state's troubled caucuses on Monday night changed her mind after learning he's gay.

A viral video shows a Buttigieg precinct captain telling the caucusgoer that a candidate’s sexuality shouldn’t matter after the woman asked to get her support card back: "He's a human being, right, just like you and me, and it shouldn't really matter.”
                              https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...arning-hes-gay
                              I Owe the World an Apology
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Maybe she just got out of a time machine from Jan 2008?

Comment

Working...
                                X