Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Michael Corleone
    Honestly it feels like Fredo was running the operations last night

Comment

Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      But who is actually making this claim?
      You've been making it for four ****ing years lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        send fredo to do this. send fredo to do that.
        i'm smahhhhht!!!!
        well that's not what i wanted!!!!

died way to young great actor
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Jesus, we need results just so there's something else to discuss on this thread other than this stupid argument.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Dont insult Fredo by comparing him to Iowegians. They are closer to Jelly from Analyze This
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Right. So when people here post

They really just mean a small subset of supporters. Strange though. If it's such a small subset of supporters that they would get so upset about it.

As much fun as this has been I actually have things to do. Ta!
              Yes. It is 100% exactly a subset of supporters. But I guess you would know better than me who Im referring to in my posts.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                Bernie Bro doesn't have anything to do with the whiteness of his supporters. We mean a subset of annoying Bernie supporters (of which you and Trix may be members). You're one that conflates a complaint against a certain vocal and obnoxious subset of Bernies supporters with ALL of his supporters
                Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a winner.

I will say it again. I like Bernie. I can't stand the Bernie Bros.
                North Dakota

Comment

I’m at the point where both are getting on my nerves. The incessant conspiracy drivel from Bernie Bro’s is annoying but so is the constant “I hate Bernie Bro’s” drivel.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    I’m at the point where both are getting on my nerves. The incessant conspiracy drivel from Bernie Bro’s is annoying but so is the constant “I hate Bernie Bro’s” drivel.
                    Whew...glad I didn't say hate.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Right. So when people here post

They really just mean a small subset of supporters. Strange though. If it's such a small subset of supporters that they would get so upset about it.

As much fun as this has been I actually have things to do. Ta!
                      No one said it was a small subset.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        You've been making it for four ****ing years lmfao
                        Seems I write this a lot to you, but...

source, please?
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Per CNN (take with salt and tequila), Iowa Dems plan on releasing *most* of the results today around 5 PM, but not sure on Central or Eastern.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Nevada won't use the App of Electoral Death:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/04/neva...a-debacle.html
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              nevada plans to use the same app for their caucus.
                              jfc

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Nevada won't use the App of Electoral Death:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/04/neva...a-debacle.html
                                "Shadow, Inc."

You can't make this sh-t up.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X