Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    like kepler is ever getting a yellow library card
    Only if he/she gives him a bigger allowance than he's currently receiving...
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Only if he/she gives him a bigger allowance than he's currently receiving...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC-2CDhquDs
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The more shade is thrown at Sanders and Warren the more you know they are genuinely worrying the Third Wayers. Now, why this would be is anybody's guess. It's almost as if they are starting to realize the gravy train may be derailing.
        Speaking of the gravy train, how is it that some tech start-up named Shadow comes out of nowhere and is suddenly granted contracts to compile vote tallies in Democratic primaries and caucuses?

Could it have something to do with the founders being former members of Hillary's 2016 campaign?

How 'bout the Dems quit throwing money at their own party's grifter class, and actually hire people capable of doing the job and winning elections?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Speaking of the gravy train, how is it that some tech start-up named Shadow comes out of nowhere and is suddenly granted contracts to compile vote tallies in Democratic primaries and caucuses?

Could it have something to do with the founders being former members of Hillary's 2016 campaign?

How 'bout the Dems quit throwing money at their own party's grifter class, and actually hire people capable of doing the job and winning elections?
          ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! Good thing it overshadowed Sanders' loss in Iowa, a contest he was widely expected to win...

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
            ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! Good thing it overshadowed Sanders' loss in Iowa, a contest he was widely expected to win...
            Just because someone is pointing out something fishy doesn’t automatically mean they think it’s a conspiracy.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Have many of you gone to political events? I live fairly close to NH and am going to try to make a few in the next week. Are they worth going to?
              I had the day off during NH's primary what, 2004 when Dean was running? Decided to head down to Manchester where there was some spot where everyone was gonna be, pretty much heart of downtown. Saw Tucker Carlson in a small restaurant(as dooshy in real life as on tv), saw Bob Novak get heckled and almost punched out walking down the street for outing Valerie Plame, few other network bigs and politicians, can't remember who all now. Went to a Dean event out at SNHU after the polls closed. My sis-in-law said they saw me on tv walking around the arena.

Also went down to Boston when they were holding the Repub convention there. The Garden was chained off to us mere mortals. Did say hi to Chris Matthews as he was smoking a stogie in Fanuil Hall. Said it was a long way from the old smoke-filled newsrooms of old.

Fun experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Not necessarily a conspiracy. Just business as usual, the powers that be funnelling that sweetcampaign cash to their friends and family and members of the established elites.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Just because someone is pointing out something fishy doesn’t automatically mean they think it’s a conspiracy.
                  I wouldn't call it "fishy." I don't think it's a conspiracy to muddy the results or cover up a Sanders win.

But rufus' comment is right on. Stop farming these projects out to the staffers and nieces of DNC power brokers and start hiring competent professionals. FFS, the job the app had to do was simple compared to POS credit checking or any of a hundred similar tasks. And they had FOUR F-CKING YEARS to code, deploy, and test it properly. That's not even allowing for the fact that there are probably COTS products that start out 98% of the way there.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 02-05-2020, 01:27 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm all for hiring the best people, but one would think political operatives would have some involvement in the development of an app to tally results.

But I'll ask again, just so I have this straight....THESE are the same people who managed to screw Bernie out of the nomination last time? This is who he got outsmarted by?

Comment

I'm all for hiring the best people, but one would think political operatives would have some involvement in the development of an app to tally results.
                      Users provide the requirements.

Systems engineers design the application.

Developers code and look pretty.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Holy **** you're an idiot lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Users provide the requirements.

Systems engineers design the application.

Developers code and look pretty.
                          WHo takes the requirements and gives them to the engineers?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Tom Smykowski

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Cornell University

Comment

That's my job.

Comment

Working...
                                X