Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    just stupid that it's over for some now after one stupid nothing state.

rfk didn't announce his candidacy until march 18th.
    what a f ed up system
    Seems to me that Iowa just lost that ability this go around. No reason for anybody to ditch before the first 4 states go at the very least unless their fundraising completely dries up.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Seems to me that Iowa just lost that ability this go around. No reason for anybody to ditch before the first 4 states go at the very least unless their fundraising completely dries up.
      I agree, but Iowa's results set forth paths where people drop out.

If Biden goes on to finish 4th in New Hampshire and no better than a distant 2nd in Nevada, if he doesn't win South Carolina, he's done.

If Warren finishes 3rd 4 times in a row, that's probably a signal she's not catching Bernie for the progressive vote.

If Buttigeig finishes a distant 4th or even 5th in both Nevada and S.C., that's a sign he hasn't made any traction with non-white voters and probably gets destroyed on Super Tuesday.

Bernie is like Trump in that he's got 25% of the Dems locked up no matter what, but probably has a ceiling below 50%. The longer the entire field stays in the race, the better it is for him.

Comment

Bernie is yelling even louder than usual.

Buttigieg' critics are right; at times, he definitely sounds like a managing director pulling an elevator pitch out of his arse.

Comment

Steyer up there acting like a moderator
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

What the hell was that word salad Joe just vomited up?

Comment

Biden sounds like a guy who knows his campaign is over, and he's not happy about it. Anger stage of grief.

Comment

I don’t like how Pete didn’t even pause to hear and understand the question. You could almost see there gears turning as his mouth was moving.

You could see him struggling. Come on man. It’s ok to pause and consider the question.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bernie is great evidence that age doesn’t matter for mental faculties.
                  Biden is great evidence that age matters a great deal.

Jeebus.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Bernie is great evidence that age doesn’t matter for mental faculties.
                    Biden is great evidence that age matters a great deal.

Jeebus.
                    Biden looks like he's aged another five years since Monday.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I'm pretty convinced if Buttigieg is the nominee, the black vote will stay home. It's pretty easy to see him as the embodiment of white privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        Biden looks like he's aged another five years since Monday.
                        I was thinking the same thing. He looks like the ****ing cryptkeeper.
                        Code:

Comment

1. Klobuchar
                          2. Mayor Pete
                          3. Bernie
                          4. Warren
                          5. Steyer
                          6. Biden
                          7. Yang

Edit: Now Chris Christie up there bloviating about Mayor Pete's record.
                          Last edited by jericho; 02-07-2020, 09:44 PM.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

This was definitely Yang's second worst debate, and you could tell he's ready to pack it up and stiff his merry band of alt-right and loonitarian #YangGang trolls on their last paychecks.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              1. Klobuchar
                              2. Mayor Pete
                              3. Bernie
                              4. Warren
                              5. Steyer
                              6. Biden
                              7. Yang

Edit: Now Chris Christie up there bloviating about Mayor Pete's record.
                              I really hope this gives Amy a push, but in reality, I think at best she gets a Veep nom.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good news for the Bernie Bros, Steve Bannon is fighting right along side you!
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X