Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Why can't Hillary do the same? Or the loyalists of a party that get TV gigs on corporate media outlets that constantly attack Bernie with baseless nonsense? Acting like Bernie and Yang voters on twitter are the only divisive ones is hilarious when they have significantly less power and influence.
    Last edited by trixR4kids; 02-07-2020, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Why can't Hillary do the same? Or the loyalists of a party that get TV gigs on corporate media outlets that constantly attack Bernie with baseless nonsense? Acting like Bernie and Yang voters on twitter are the only divisive ones is hilarious when they have significantly less power and influence.
      While I still think you're a total idiot you do have a point here. Hillary should not be going around blasting Sanders in the middle of the primary. If she wants to endorse a different candidate that's fine but now's not the time for score settling.

Regarding education, this is an interesting look - particularly because the biggest swing states are in the middle of the pack education wise:

https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075/
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

The feeling is mutual but in all seriousness I feel like we've had more productive conversations than certain others who offer literally nothing but ad homs

Which is saying something, our conversations aren't usually that productive

Comment

Hillary needs to shut up

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            The feeling is mutual but in all seriousness I feel like we've had more productive conversations than certain others who offer literally nothing but ad homs

Which is saying something, our conversations aren't usually that productive

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Didn’t Walsh say he was going to “get his musket” if Hilary won? How did he break free from the cult?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                Didn’t Walsh say he was going to “get his musket” if Hilary won? How did he break free from the cult?
                He had an epiphany. He readily admits that he "was" a moron and he woke up.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm all for these guys seeing the light but it would be nice if they'd do so in the moment and not once they're safely out of office with nothing to lose.

Along those lines, kudos to Amash for walking the walk. And now Romney I suppose.

Comment

Yes, this is especially true for the never Trumper tools like David Frum who paved the way for someone like Trump with their actions during previous administrations.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      The Dems aren't running a Black man.

Though at least he says he will back any Dem unlike most of the rest of the Never Trumpers.
                      Last edited by Handyman; 02-07-2020, 01:20 PM.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        I think Lizzy can hang in there until Super Tuesday and see how that goes. Its also absurd to be calculating odds after one fuked up Iowa contest. However if she can't break through by then its time for her to endorse someone else (presumably Sanders).
                        just stupid that it's over for some now after one stupid nothing state.

rfk didn't announce his candidacy until march 18th.
                        what a f ed up system
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          Hillary needs to shut up
                          No, she needs to shut up until the candidate is selected then make sure to sing that person’s praises, ESPECIALLY if it’s Sanders.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            Hillary needs to shut up
                            Maybe we can get Rover to talk to her.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              No, she needs to shut up until the candidate is selected then make sure to sing that person’s praises, ESPECIALLY if it’s Sanders.
                              Yeah, that’s fine. I don’t even care if she endorsed someone. But she shouldn’t say anything negative about the candidates, especially one that will probably end up with the nomination

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I'm not sure an endorsement from Hillary this go-round is a positive thing.

She should just sit back and shut up; when asked, just say she'll support whoever the Democrat voters choose.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X