Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    one with an open mind, a believer in free speech, one who doesn't think name calling is educated debate and is a Spartan alumni.
    There's open mind, and then there's empty mind. I politely suggest learning the difference.

But I will admit, for a righty fake news site, that headline is worth a snort.

Comment

It's so educational reading what such an enlightened group of people think about politics. All I've done is talked to 162 voters in person today.

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        It's so educational reading what such an enlightened group of people think about politics. All I've done is talked to 162 voters in person today.

Carry on.
        Have a cookie.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Have a cookie.
          Empty calories. I did have some ziti though. One more batch of turf to go!

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...new-hampshire/

Great headline. I spit my coffee out.
            Obvious troll is obvious.

Your troll game is sad and you are sad. You should feel shame.

(yes you are you arent fooling anyone)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Empty calories. I did have some ziti though. One more batch of turf to go!
              Maybe work should stop sending me to south-side Atlanta, Seattle, St. Louis, Princeton, Austin, and other librul bastions I've been to in the last 2 years where 80-90% of the people I talk to after work want Dump gone. Would that satisfy you? It'd even help ease my carbon guilt!

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                I'm thinking Uncle Joe could finish fifth here.

Sanders
                Kloubachar
                Buttigigitigigity
                Warren
                Uncle Joe.
                1% of the vote in, but they're lining up just like this. Uncle Joe very far down, at 7%.

My thinking on that is this. I don't think people believe the crap about Biden and Burisma. I just think they're sick of hearing about it. And I don't think they want to spend the next nine months hearing about it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So yeah, Trump's crap worked. But I don't think Biden was gonna be the nominee anyway.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Maybe work should stop sending me to south-side Atlanta, Seattle, St. Louis, Princeton, Austin, and other librul bastions I've been to in the last 2 years where 80-90% of the people I talk to after work want Dump gone. Would that satisfy you? It'd even help ease my carbon guilt!
                  Fine. But are they gonna vote? And librul bastions? Really representative sampling you got going on there.

Comment

Lot of parts of our government you wouldn't figure would be in the bag for Trump, but they are.
                    Appointed white house staffers and others who serve at the pleasure of the president, sure. An alarming number of elected grifters? Them too. But the people who have made a lifelong career out of this, your career military, your senior federal law enforcement functionairies, do you really think 3 years into the trump era they've been turned or compromised? Things are bad, yes. But if you think they have gone that far to Hell, I guess you better be stocking up on your weapons and ammo, because we're going to need violence to stop it if it really has gone that far.

Comment

A lot of your career military have bent the knee. Your head of the FBI has. How many of his lower level staff? I'm sure a lot of career federal employees have as well. Or they lose their jobs. That's the way its been going.

Comment

A lot of your career military have bent the knee. Your head of the FBI has. How many of his lower level staff? I'm sure a lot of career federal employees have as well. Or they lose their jobs. That's the way its been going.
                        When he was SOS under Bush, Colin Powell was treated like shyt by the Triumvirate of Evil and followed some policies he did not agree with. Men and women who are trained to follow orders and build their careers following and giving orders follow orders.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          When he was SOS under Bush, Colin Powell was treated like shyt by the Triumvirate of Evil and followed some policies he did not agree with. Men and women who are trained to take orders and build their careers taking and giving orders take orders.
                          And that got us into a war. NDHockey is saying that ain't gonna happen. I'll believe it when I see it. Cause so far, we haven't seen it.

Comment

Steyer now polling ahead of Tulski.

Comment

Yang is dropping out...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I don't think she was, and I agree it's a sexist projection. I'm trying to come up with reasons why she didn't rebound from her sinking poll numbers after debates 2-4.
                                Harris has issues with the types of cases and people she was pursuing during her time as a prosecutor. The tough on crime thing can go horribly wrong when you go from local/state elections to national elections.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X