Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Because They don’t exist. Donald Trump is proof.

It’s a win because Trump isn’t president. I think we’ve lost sight of just how important that is.
    I’m not sure you mean by they don’t exist??

Trump needs to go obviously but imo trading him out for a status quo candidate is exacerbating the unaddressed problems we face.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Would you rather have Marvin Lewis with the Bengals or Charlie Weis with Kansas? The first isn’t the greatest, but it’s better than a tire fire.
      I wish I knew what you meant by this. I’ve heard of Lewis. No idea who the other guy is.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Latest delegate count (which is really what ultimately matters):

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...delegate-count

23-21-8-7-6 for Mayor Pete, Bernie, Lizzy, Amy and Uncle Joe respectively after two contests.

Nothing wrong with a robust contest. Also believe turnout in NH will end up hitting a record this year which is nice.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          I wish I knew what you meant by this. I’ve heard of Lewis. No idea who the other guy is.
          Charlie Weis was an assistant coach with the Patriots. He cashed in on that position by bilking the University of Notre Dame football program out of millions while pretending to be their head coach. Once discovered, and with the Catholic Church's Witness Relocation Program in disarray, they had no choice but to fire him, and organized football banished him to Kansas.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Because They don’t exist. Donald Trump is proof.

It’s a win because Trump isn’t president. I think we’ve lost sight of just how important that is.
            This. We have one job.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’m not sure you mean by they don’t exist??
              I think dx meant if there really was an llluminati/Tri-Lateral Commission/Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove/Rothchild/Alpha Draconis Alien Abduction/Stonecutter conspiracy they'd have offed Dump about three years ago.

I'm inclined to believe him. There's no conspiracy, unfortunately. God is dead. We're on our own.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I think dx meant if there really was an llluminati/Tri-Lateral Commission/Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove/Rothchild/Alpha Draconis Alien Abduction/Stonecutter conspiracy they'd have offed Dump about three years ago.

I'm inclined to believe him. There's no conspiracy, unfortunately. God is dead. We're on our own.

I see. No conspiracy with trump. He does as he’s told to or they would have dallas’d Or ambassador hotel’d him.
                  That’s Why he caved on Syria, hired mattis initially, maintains status quo on other wars/drone strikes etc.

And to the chagrin of Q and others there’s one true test of Trump’s outsider facade, well wait, there’s two:

1 - when the JFK files were scheduled to be released unredacted Pompeo came and told drumpf “no, were keeping those locked away, sorry brah”
                  2 - the swamp, as it were, is still there and growing

People may think the IC hates trump and they very well might, but he does what they tell him to do.

Otherwise: https://t.co/KnzfNfMjZH?amp=1

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Liz 9%, is she toast also?
                    Yes.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Sure. Got at least five right here in my town. Multiply that by ten in the summer with all the temp visa workers from Jamaica.

And yes, that's sarcasm, before you guys go all woke on me.
                      CANCEL RUFUS!!!!11!!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Wow. Snowblind in NH.
                        Is there 3 black people in all of North Dakota? And no you cant count the NDSU football team
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Liz 9%, is she toast also?
                          9% in a neighboring state the southern half of which is in the Boston media market.

Yes, Warren is dead.
                          Cornell University

Comment

https://t.co/6DXbfGoZL3?amp=1

Interesting from salon.

Comment

Was last night a disaster for Bloomberg? It seems to me that the rise of Buttigieg and Klobuchar is bad for him.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Was last night a disaster for Bloomberg? It seems to me that the rise of Buttigieg and Klobuchar is bad for him.
                                Good Bloomberg sucks.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X