Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Quick question, has anyone here done serious research on who Pete Buttigieg is? I mean, who he’s worked for?
    I guess someone will have to corner him in a bathroom stall and ask, "B, who do you really work for?"

Comment

Pete was one of the first people to enter the race. He's been campaigning a super long time. He's been all over TV and thefacebook, and for a while he was even polling as the favorite in Iowa. But I guess it's a giant conspiracy. It's part of some big plot to siphon votes away from Biden. To screw Bernie. Somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        Quick question, has anyone here done serious research on who Pete Buttigieg is???
        Love child
        Never meant to be
        Love child
        Different from the rest
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If Buttigieg starts making inroads with POC, look out. Behind that aw shucks exterior lurks a killer politician. He knows what he's doing; he has a feel for it.

Question is: are POC still homophobic?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

“ A hotline that was used by Iowa precinct chairs to report Democratic caucus results was reportedly flooded with calls on Monday night from President Trump supporters after the number was posted online, elongating the delays in the vote tallying process.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...U0mXPwLn7pNLvk

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              No one knows? We've been talking about him for months. He has his own fan club.
              slobvsfett means the Russian intelligence services, which is the source of his information!

But really, don't feed the trolls.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                What are you talking about? He has been around for months EVERYONE knows him. Hell the Bernie Bots called him a Warmonger like 4 months ago

Dude you need to lay off the youtube.

No one knows who Mayor Pete is...especially the people who voted for him in South Bend! WAIT!!!!! MAYBE SOUTH BEND DOESNT EXIST?!?!?!? DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT SOUTH BEND IS

Look, Pete walks down any street to n Milwaukee today and maybe 1 in 10 people recognize him. Bernie walks down the same street and 8 of 10 people will recognize him.

He’s been a non factor in debates and was a childish mess when Gabbard nailed him in troops to Mexico etc.

He’s an establishment choice and not a people’s choice.
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Bernie caught up based almost entirely on the satellite caucuses, one of which has yet to be counted.

These were added at the behest of the DNC, so they're doing a real good job of trying to screw over Sanders...

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                    I guess someone will have to corner him in a bathroom stall and ask, "B, who do you really work for?"
                    This isn’t That difficult. His background is military intelligence and his close associates are cia. If that doesn’t set off alarms than we just see the resume from very different points of view.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Pete pushed paper and fetched coffee at a consulting firm who helped a Canadian grocery set bread prices, so that basically makes him Hitler.
                      Wake up. https://consortiumnews.com/2019/12/19/the-insider-national-security-mandarins-groomed-pete-buttigieg-managed-his-future/

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        Look, Pete walks down any street to n Milwaukee today and maybe 1 in 10 people recognize him. Bernie walks down the same street and 8 of 10 people will recognize him.

He’s been a non factor in debates and was a childish mess when Gabbard nailed him in troops to Mexico etc.

He’s an establishment choice and not a people’s choice.
                        He's been campaigning in Iowa for a year. Everyone I've talked to who has been to one of his events has liked him. His overall debate performances have been decent enough by all measures.

You're just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

You're just wrong.
                          Boring as well. If I'm looking to get my fix of canine like Bernie loyalty, I'm counting on trix who is at least authentic in his pro-Sanders posts. slov is some bored dude getting right wing propaganda from his Facebook feed and posting it out here to make up for a lack of human companionship I'm guessing.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

rUsSiAn bOtS

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              Pete was one of the first people to enter the race. He's been campaigning a super long time. He's been all over TV and thefacebook, and for a while he was even polling as the favorite in Iowa. But I guess it's a giant conspiracy. It's part of some big plot to siphon votes away from Biden. To screw Bernie. Somehow.
                              I thought it was Bloomy who was supposed to be the big money, warmongering conservadem to pick up Joe's slack and screw Bernie out of the nom?

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                rUsSiAn bOtS
                                "There is no apparent bias in favor of the leaders Pete Buttigieg or Bernie Sanders, meaning the overall effect on the winner’s margin may be small."

Look, I know the party has earned every bit of scrutiny coming its way, but I guarantee that in every statewide election in this country's history, there will have been errors along the way. It's why recounts area allowed.

Show me evidence of bias, and I'll care. Showing me that some numbers got transposed or got off one line on a spreadsheet simply means there was a data entry error.

Comment

Working...
                                X