Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

85% counted, Buttigieg still leads the delegate count and now leads the final alignment vote. Bernie still leads the first alignment count.

Comment

Comment

You're citing Glenn Greenwald? Oooookaaaay...

Comment

Please tell me what part of that tweet is wrong rather than attacking the messenger.

Comment

What a ****ing disaster

Comment

Will someone screenshot all of this so the next time Kepler tries to pretend it didnt happen we can just post the picture?

I wonder if the Sanders camp would be so dedicated to finding the truth if he was leading right now
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Screenshot what? Tweets pointing out how incompetent this operation is? Do you disagree with that assertion or what?

Anyone with a functioning frontal lobe knows this caucus has been a disaster lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Please tell me what part of that tweet is wrong rather than attacking the messenger.
                  The late counted votes aren't concentrated in any one area, they're spread around the state.

The results have barely changed percentage wise since the initial batch was released, tending to indicate they're correct.

You really think there's a conspiracy by the powers that be to bolster Buttegeig?

The precinct level tallies are readily available to the public. Instead of tweeting angrily to the wilderness like a dipshiat, maybe the county should try contacting the state's party.

but by all means, keep playing up the Bernie bros conspiracies. That's really bringing people around to your corner.
                  Last edited by unofan; 02-05-2020, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Nobody said anything about conspiracies you complete and utter dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Nobody said anything about conspiracies you complete and utter dumbass.
                      No, you just retweeted something comparing it to fraud. Big difference.

Comment

There wasn’t fraud there, that’s what the tweet insinuates, are you really this bad at reading and interpreting written information?

Comment

https://youtu.be/goVSQnYnfxk
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

"In the corrected..." "...still receiving.." blah blah blah...

Comment

Quick question, has anyone here done serious research on who Pete Buttigieg is? I mean, who he’s worked for?

Also, didn’t both Clinton and Obama say they’re going to try to stop Bernie? What would it look like if that was their current endeavor?
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X