Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    Anyone buying into the idea (getting a lot of press lately)
    "Many are saying."

This is only "getting a lot of press" in The Weekly Standard, National Review, and other places where con toadies keep their mushroom-skulled dupes entertained. It's a righty fever dream for people with CDS to fap to.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

not a Rush or Hannity listener. not that you care, but I don't listen to radio or watch TV anymore (!!!). can't remember where I read the Hillary stepping in to pick up pieces, but saw it several times. its possible it was right leaning sites. its also possible it was left leaning sites or a feminist site longing for the good old days when we had viable women candidates.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        its also possible it was left leaning sites or a feminist site longing for the good old days when we had viable women candidates.
        No. No it isn't.

Comment

Ah yes, all those viable female candidates of yesteryear

Comment

Hilary is not walking through that door. We locked it though, just in case.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Hilary is not walking through that door. We locked it though, just in case.
              Hillary needs a hobby that does not involve politics.

If she lived in Mpls, she could work out her professional and sexual frustrations with rosemaling.
              Last edited by burd; 02-09-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's Hilly keeping the rumor alive by staying out on the campaign *ahem* paid speech circuit and asking her adoring crowds if they think she should run again. Every time this speech gets reported, she's throwing a little sore loser wrench into the gears of the actual primary campaign. She's pure poison, and should retire from public life.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                    It's Hilly keeping the rumor alive by staying out on the campaign *ahem* paid speech circuit and asking her adoring crowds if they think she should run again. Every time this speech gets reported, she's throwing a little sore loser wrench into the gears of the actual primary campaign. She's pure poison, and should retire from public life.
                    Her behaviors after the last election show exactly why I didn't vote for her during the election. Just sayin'.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        I was thinking the same thing about Dump.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          Her behaviors after the last election show exactly why I didn't vote for her during the election. Just sayin'.
                          Her current behaviors do not justify not voting for her, as long as it meant letting Trump in the WH. There is no comparison as to who would make a better president now, and there never was. She lost the Presidency in a race nobody fully understands to this day and quite possibly as the result of foreign interference. You can say her failure to "let go" is an indication of how she would have governed, but I'd have to see some careful analysis on that claim.
                          Last edited by burd; 02-10-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            boy you really showed her

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing about Dump.
                              And we have a say in that.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                boy you really showed her
                                He sure did.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X