Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Not possible. There is no such thing as these types of Bernie fans it is all made up Twitter stuff (speaking as a Bernie fan the True Believers are awful)

Kep,

Hovey is voting in Minnesota his third party vote won't count. Unlike Collins or Murkowski Hovey will definitely vote against what he dislikes especially when it doesn't matter. (and it doesn't Minnesota won't be within 5 points)
    I hope you’re right about MN, since I like to say I’m from the state that has the longest voting streak for Dems, but how is it going to go from a 1.5% win to 5+%? The simple fact Clinton isn’t the Democratic candidate?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
      I hope you’re right about MN, since I like to say I’m from the state that has the longest voting streak for Dems, but how is it going to go from a 1.5% win to 5+%? The simple fact Clinton isn’t the Democratic candidate?
      That, and hopefully people going "Oh dang, so this is what can happen when I don't show up."
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
        Yes. Trump had everything going for him (Minnesota was a Bernie State in a huge way) including no Senators running and he still lost. Even Bloomberg won't be as bad locally as Hillary was. And with a Senator up he is in real trouble.

That won't stop people from thinking the opposite especially when the media tells them as such like they do every 4 years.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I respect your opinion and your values,.
          That is funny
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

https://gen.medium.com/the-haters-gu...ocial---tw.gen
            This is so dead on that it hurts when I laugh: “ Talk to any Minnesotan and their demeanor screams I’M CHARMING while they’re simultaneously talking passive **** about your jacket right in front of you. “Oh gee, that’s such a nice jacket! I bet you got a great deal on it!”
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              This is so dead on that it hurts when I laugh: “ Talk to any Minnesotan and their demeanor screams I’M CHARMING while they’re simultaneously talking passive **** about your jacket right in front of you. “Oh gee, that’s such a nice jacket! I bet you got a great deal on it!”
              That whole piece is good.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                That whole piece is good.
                The conclusion of which is that Klobuchar is peak MSP alpha girl (and not to be trusted). The iron range people are a lot different; more genuine. The farmers west of St. Cloud, well... who can say? I would go armed.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

https://medium.com/@karlyn/ive-been-...e-c69ddaaf6d07

Hmmmm
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Funny stuff!

https://politicalwire.com/2020/02/13...f-the-day-129/

President Trump: “Mini Mike is a 5’4” mass of dead energy who does not want to be on the debate stage with these professional politicians. No boxes please. He hates Crazy Bernie and will, with enough money, possibly stop him. Bernie’s people will go nuts!”

Mike Bloomberg: “Donald Trump — we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown. They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will.”
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Mike Bloomberg: “Donald Trump — we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown. They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will.”
                      This is how to beat him.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Synopsis: Its okay to be a Nazi as long as you have a good time doing it!

PS - Did you used to date this chick? Curious how you came across the article.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Synopsis: Its okay to be a Nazi as long as you have a good time doing it!

PS - Did you used to date this chick? Curious how you came across the article.
                          Link via girls in yoga pants
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Also nobody is actually voting for other candidates based on twitter, Sam Stein is full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Did someone actually publish that? Jesus does anyone paid to write actually know how to do it anymore? Hell it is one "lol" away from being a post by trix

I do love his twitter though...almost as awful as his actual writing

The article is trash...and not because it slams Klobuchar (I have been saying the same about her demeanor for YEARS) but because the author doesnt get how politics work, he doesnt get how basic "Bills" work and he couldnt understand a voting record if his life depended on it. Oh yeah sure dontcha know he made sure to put in some very cute affects for Minnesota ya sure, even went oud of his way to tell us he used to be one of us few chrissakes so he kept the locals all calm fer attacking "Oneofus" but dat changes nothing dontcha know! Trash is trash fer sure and this clown belongs in Sconnie drinking da paint thinner ya sure you betcha!

I am not Scandenavian I cant do the accent well

(oh and people on the Iron Range are far from genuine. Only a Yooper would think that)

edit to add: the only good part of that article is the end. I would rather her as Senate Minority Leader than President.
                              Last edited by Handyman; 02-13-2020, 09:42 AM.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Easily influenced person gets easily influenced. Film at 11.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X