Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

I think I'll shove off for my favored political debate sites - ones who discuss issues and don't think "he/she is an idiot" is educated debate. Leave off the name calling and this thread would have 3 posts. Interested though in Amy K making a strong showing. Creepy Joe is finished IMHO.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      I think I'll shove off for my favored political debate sites - ones who discuss issues and don't think "he/she is an idiot" is educated debate. Leave off the name calling and this thread would have 3 posts. Interested though in Amy K making a strong showing. Creepy Joe is finished IMHO.

I am sure it will be tough for us to survive without you trying your best to be joecct...but somehow

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Every time I see Biden speak, the less and less I want to vote for him.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Joe is ****ing drunk. He sounds like trump.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

laughing at your own jokes is never a good look.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I could easily get behind a Buttgieg/Amy ticket (no matter the order). Uncle Joe keeps dropping, fine with me. Sanders scares me. Looks like Warren is fading.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                I could easily get behind a Buttgieg/Amy ticket (no matter the order). Uncle Joe keeps dropping, fine with me. Sanders scares me. Looks like Warren is fading.
                Sanders is only scary if you somehow think Scandanavia is scary.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Pete/Amy ticket also gets absolutely smashed by Trump. Talk about a boring, vanilla (literally and figuratively), uninspiring ticket.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    Sanders is only scary if you somehow think Scandanavia is scary.
                    Sanders is scary when you realize that most of being a president is foreign relations and the Congress should be handling legislation.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Pete/Amy doesn't play. The fact that Sanders scares you indicates he's the candidate who can win. I'm sure you won't take this personally but this election isn't going to be won by people like you. You guys are either going to regress and vote for Dump or find an excuse to stay home.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Pete/Amy ticket also gets absolutely smashed by Trump. Talk about a boring, vanilla (literally and figuratively), uninspiring ticket.
                        To be blunt, a gay and a woman on the same ticket? Hardly boring or vanilla in the social aspect. As far as politics, left-ish, but generally moderate. Hopefully won't create gridlock and will get something done. You think Sanders will get anything done? Warren would have a small shot, Biden is toast right now.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Pete/Amy doesn't play. The fact that Sanders scares you indicates he's the candidate who can win. I'm sure you won't take this personally but this election isn't going to be won by people like you. You guys are either going to regress and vote for Dump or find an excuse to stay home.
                          I didn't vote for Trump the first time. You think I'm going to do that now? I cannot stand his policies/extremism (which, hey, is why I didn't vote for Trump! Imagine that!).

Edit: the election is definitely going to be won by people like me. The ones who either didn't vote, or voted for indies/etc rather that Hill or Don.

Comment

Edit: the election is definitely going to be won by people like me. The ones who either didn't vote, or voted for indies/etc rather that Hill or Don.
                            I think that's true. The target.

Comment

The target is the people around the edges who don't vote because the process leaves them out. Not some mythical "middle ground" arena. The Dems run to the center and lose. The GOP runs to the fringe and wins. That's the political history of the United States for the last forty years.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Does anyone have a site they like for results? CNN consistently had one of the top ones, but their new redesign is awful.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X