Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

People are getting too caught up in media coverage of the Dem race. The media blows. Let the process play itself out even if it goes the distance through all the primaries. If that process ends up yielding Bernie or Bloomberg, so be it. Nobody is going to be anointed the nominee after the 1st two contests, nor should anybody drop out because of them.

If you set up a 100 yard dash and in one lane you had a starving dog and the other a Beltway journalist and at the finish line a plate of raw meat and a "Dems in Disarray" meme - the journalist wins that race every time, I don't care if its a greyhound he/she's running against.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

not much love for the Hill. It would be fun to watch a rematch. I wonder if some Trump voters might not think "not going to make that mistake this time" and vote for her. And for sure she would not neglect Wisconsin, Michigan.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        not much love for the Hill. It would be fun to watch a rematch. I wonder if some Trump voters might not think "not going to make that mistake this time" and vote for her. And for sure she would not neglect Wisconsin, Michigan.
        She actually thought she was going to win Arizona and Georgia. Wisconsin was in the bag.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          It would be fun to watch a rematch.
          Narrator: It wouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            She actually thought she was going to win Arizona and Georgia. Wisconsin was in the bag.
            To be fair, we usually are.

Comment

You guys are being played like a harp from hell.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                You guys are being played like a harp from hell.
                Ouch. From a guy who knows like no other what being played means.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  To be fair, Rover played himself.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Sooo....falling into a discussion with an ardent conservative about Hillary's entry into the 2020 race any minute now is a good thing?

Comment

Yeah you guys definitely got trolled on that one. You must have all forgotten huskyfan from days of yore
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        Her behaviors after the last election show exactly why I didn't vote for her during the election. Just sayin'.
                        What did she do after the last election?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          What did she do after the last election?
                          Wrote a whiney book in which she blamed her loss on everyone but herself. Comey! Bernie Bros! Bad advisors! And still whines about Bernie in public to this day.

Rube makes a bad point about not voting for her, but a good point that Hillary needs a new hobby.

Comment

Welcome to the majors, kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX5k5fgDBqk
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Wrote a whiney book in which she blamed her loss on everyone but herself. Comey! Bernie Bros! Bad advisors! And still whines about Bernie in public to this day.
                              All those deserve plenty of blame

Comment

So apparently Chuck Todd ticked off a bunch of people if Twitter is to be believed...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X