Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 9: Can we climb this mountain? I don't know.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Shocked!

She is objectively attractive.
    What is that objective standard?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      She is objectively attractive.
      Beyonce is the only person who is objectively attractive. The rest of us are an acquired taste.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Mrs Obama is an attractive woman.

Wait, is this the new "Hot Or Not" thread?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Beyonce is the only person who is objectively attractive. The rest of us are an acquired taste.
          Shakira? J-Lo?
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Shakira? J-Lo?
            Shakira, all the yes. JLo? She's attractive but meh to me personally.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Yes, but mook has never been shy about saying he thinks she's hot.
              MO is very smart. Kind. Thoughtful. Tough.

All the boxes are ticked.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                MO is very smart. Kind. Thoughtful. Tough.

All the boxes are ticked.
                Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.
                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                Groucho Marx
                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                Ron White
                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                  Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.
                  Nicely done.

Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    He’s everywhere today, we’re all so blessed to hear his thoughts.
                    I’m just shell shocked he doesn’t find Michelle attractive- so much so that he had to make sure to mention it
                    Scarlett asked "Meaning what?" ... so I answered: mookie has different likes than I.

I'm more attuned to Angela Bassett and Halle Berry and Jada Pinkett Smith. JLo? Yes. Shakira? Not as much.

Glad you care.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Angela Bassett and Halle Berry and Jada Pinkett Smith. JLo? Yes. Shakira?
                      No YES no eh yes
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I would just like to point out I am not even in the top ten gross posters on this thread.

As you were.
                        Cornell University

Comment

It there truly is an objective standard to measure what makes a woman attractive to a man, it would probably have to include large breasts, wide hips (evidence of adequate birth canal) regular and odorous menstruation, and stout physical strength.

Your average Minnesota woman before she hits 30.

Comment

Anyway, Nate Silver currently has the best odds on either Sanders or a brokered convention. So, there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I would just like to point out I am not even in the top ten gross posters on this thread.

As you were.
                              Whats gross about Mookie having standards? Most of us thought he had none
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Anyway, Nate Silver currently has the best odds on either Sanders or a brokered convention. So, there's that.
                                You know what I haven’t had in a while? Big League Chew.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X