This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Tweets like these are beyond hilarious. You'd have to be ****ing dumb to believe one word of it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Say whatever you will about Hillary but she destroyed him in every debate. It wasn't even close.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Of course. From nyt

“ Breaking News: Russia is aiding President Donald J. Trump in the 2020 election, intelligence officials told lawmakers. Trump complained Democrats might exploit the news.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Of course. From nyt

“ Breaking News: Russia is aiding President Donald J. Trump in the 2020 election, intelligence officials told lawmakers. Trump complained Democrats might exploit the news.”
          Fake News.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Tweets like these are beyond hilarious. You'd have to be ****ing dumb to believe one word of it.
              There's a whole lotta dumb in his country. What I want to know is who thinks up his talking points at Faux news. They come up with some humdingers. I swear they float some of them just to test how dumb and loyal the syncophants are

This AM I turned on the TV to catch the News at noon. Was a little early and the View was still on (something I don't watch for a reason. They had some dumb fvck from FLA on spouting his mouth. He started out sounding like a petulant child and went on to sounding like a kindergardener trying to talk his way out of having stolen the ice cream while still wiping the evidence off his face. You could tell he was aiming for the soundbyte- not even a minute in he claimed that one of them was attacking him- and she replied she wondered why asking a question was an attack? I am sure the State news will play sound bytes of him taking it to the librul ladies and that coward John McCain's daughter too. As I walked out of the room I heard Meghan McCain sneer something about draining the swamp in a sarcastic way.
              For the life of me I can't see how anyone would revel in having such a slime ball be for their side. I know there are people who revel in the outrage but his was so poorly done I can't imagine having that for a media diet and lasting more than the 5 minutes I did today (and that was only because I was in the middle of somethin I couldn't put down)

Comment

That too on the nose description "dumb fvck from FLA" is US Representative Matt Gaetz.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  There's a whole lotta dumb in his country. What I want to know is who thinks up his talking points at Faux news. They come up with some humdingers. I swear they float some of them just to test how dumb and loyal the syncophants are

This AM I turned on the TV to catch the News at noon. Was a little early and the View was still on (something I don't watch for a reason. They had some dumb fvck from FLA on spouting his mouth. He started out sounding like a petulant child and went on to sounding like a kindergardener trying to talk his way out of having stolen the ice cream while still wiping the evidence off his face. You could tell he was aiming for the soundbyte- not even a minute in he claimed that one of them was attacking him- and she replied she wondered why asking a question was an attack? I am sure the State news will play sound bytes of him taking it to the librul ladies and that coward John McCain's daughter too. As I walked out of the room I heard Meghan McCain sneer something about draining the swamp in a sarcastic way.
                  For the life of me I can't see how anyone would revel in having such a slime ball be for their side. I know there are people who revel in the outrage but his was so poorly done I can't imagine having that for a media diet and lasting more than the 5 minutes I did today (and that was only because I was in the middle of somethin I couldn't put down)
                  You have to recognize that the Fox audience has not just the intellectual level but also the maturity of a 3rd grade boy. Stuff that becomes boring to an adult after a couple minutes will enthrall them forever.

Republicans are mentally and emotionally stillborn. This flea circus is nourishing meat and potatoes to them. It feeds conservatives' only cognitive characteristics: fear and resentment.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 02-20-2020, 04:28 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Quinnipiac poll shows dump at least 7 points ahead of each D candidate in Wisconsin. F ck me. Well, best we hear it now. Motivate every D and I in the state to drag their fat azzes down to the town hall this November.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      You have to recognize that the Fox audience has not just the intellectual level but also the maturity of a 3rd grade boy. Stuff that becomes boring to an adult after a couple minutes will enthrall them forever.

Republicans are mentally and emotionally stillborn. This flea circus is nourishing meat and potatoes to them. It feeds conservatives' only cognitive characteristics: fear and resentment.
                      Not sure they are quite that advanced. If I were forced to watch that every day I would request a lobotomy- it would be the only way I could make it. When lil-not-so-lil les's alter-ego Whining William came out he was sent away from where ever I was until he could get a grip. Whining William NEVER got any attention or traction. I figure if I didn't tolerate someone I love then no way I will tolerate a WW not related to me and old enough to know better

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Wait, 29 composite ACT qualifies for Mensa? Holy **** have they lowered their standards. 29 is a **** score if you’re trying to measure true genius.

I know complete morons who got a 29 on the ACT: me

(In fairness to myself, that score was an outlier among my other scores.)
                        Composite 29 before 1989.
                        After 1989 the ACT is not an IQ test.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          I am so smart
                          S M R T

Sing it Homer.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Quinnipiac poll shows dump at least 7 points ahead of each D candidate in Wisconsin. F ck me. Well, best we hear it now. Motivate every D and I in the state to drag their fat azzes down to the town hall this November.
                            They’re all drunk off paint thinner by noon

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/u...gtype=Homepage
                              Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support
                              A classified briefing to lawmakers angered the president, who complained that Democrats would “weaponize” the disclosure.
                              WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, in a disclosure that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant.
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X