X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    trump also appeared to be confused as to whether or not Mike Eruzione was the goalie. He asked Eruzione, "how many (shots) did you rebuff?"
    "Rebuff"? I don't think even Doc Emrick has used that one in his thesaurus of hockey lingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      What’s sad is how they desperately try to save face with this tweet:
      The irony being the quote they used. If they wore Presidential Seal hats or USA hats then no one cares. But the name on the front of the hat is more important than the team who is wearing it.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        The country is not divided 50/50. The country is divided by thirds. There's the third that are Nazis, the third that are anti-Nazis and the third of "Leave me alone"

Or as the quote misattributed to Werner Herzog goes:

“Dear America: You are waking up, as Germany once did, to the awareness that 1/3 of your people would kill another 1/3, while 1/3 watches.”

I know what third I'm in. Which third are you?
        I am a Jew...I am in the third that gets killed.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wait a minute!! Who's to say this isn't a Russian effort to both cause disharmony here and give Kharlamov and the boys the last laugh? This pretty much confirms the Russian interference thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Was Broten?
            I would bet money on it...the picture of the team itself is blurry but I am pretty sure he is wearing it.

Such a dumb decision even if you are full bore Trumpers. (and I bet half actually arent) You branded yourself, and guaranteed that your reputation is now burned for a large segment of the population.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Will Sniffles pardon Weinstein?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Will Sniffles pardon Weinstein?
                The question is how much is a pardon worth to Harvey? Dump works purely transactionally.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I would bet money on it...the picture of the team itself is blurry but I am pretty sure he is wearing it.

Such a dumb decision even if you are full bore Trumpers. (and I bet half actually arent) You branded yourself, and guaranteed that your reputation is now burned for a large segment of the population.
                  I'm curious as to why you think half actually aren't full bore trumpers. Not saying you are correct or incorrect, just curious.

Is it hope? I admit to hoping/wishing most are not that awful because of how much their story meant to me.

But they are a bunch of middle aged/older white guys, many of them growing up in smaller town America. Those are often ground zero descriptions of trump humpers. Also, in 2020 I don't really think most people care anymore about who they may **** off. Our societal discourse now is so nasty and mean-spirited. We say it often that the right wing loves to **** off the rest of the world who knows the value of critical thinking.

It would be nice if at least some of these guys would come out and disavow the connection to trump a little more forcefully than that feeble attempt in their earlier tweet. I might have enough love of nostalgia to forgive and forget for those guys.

Comment

We don't need smart people cuz internet: https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/s...02904703664129

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It would be nice if at least some of these guys would come out and disavow the connection to trump a little more forcefully than that feeble attempt in their earlier tweet. I might have enough love of nostalgia to forgive and forget for those guys.
                      If they had wanted to do that, they wouldn't have worn the hats in the first place.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        If they had wanted to do that, they wouldn't have worn the hats in the first place.
                        I'm not sure that's true. I think it is entirely possible that a number of these guys were too dumb to understand the consequences.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          We don't need smart people cuz internet: https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/s...02904703664129
                          Well everything on the internet is true so....
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I'm not sure that's true. I think it is entirely possible that a number of these guys were too dumb to understand the consequences.
                            They are hockey players.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I'm curious as to why you think half actually aren't full bore trumpers. Not saying you are correct or incorrect, just curious.

Is it hope? I admit to hoping/wishing most are not that awful because of how much their story meant to me.

But they are a bunch of middle aged/older white guys, many of them growing up in smaller town America. Those are often ground zero descriptions of trump humpers. Also, in 2020 I don't really think most people care anymore about who they may **** off. Our societal discourse now is so nasty and mean-spirited. We say it often that the right wing loves to **** off the rest of the world who knows the value of critical thinking.

It has zero to do with hope. Just a feeling. I could break it down but honestly I dont care. To me now they are branded with that stupid hat.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Dont let them off the hook. These guys have been marketing themselves off the Miracle for 40 years. This was a way to stay relevant ...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X