X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

The tweet in question.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Come play with us, forever and ever and ever...https://***********/Fahrenthold/stat...29020050599936

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Question coming. Trump has held rallies constantly since he took office. There seems to have been a never ending attempt at getting reelected that I don't recall similarly happening from any previous POTUS. How much of that was covered by tax dollars vs his campaign fund and at what point is that a gross misappropriation of funds? Would love to see someone with weight in the media attack that angle. Its infuriating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Question coming. Trump has held rallies constantly since he took office. There seems to have been a never ending attempt at getting reelected that I don't recall similarly happening from any previous POTUS. How much of that was covered by tax dollars vs his campaign fund and at what point is that a gross misappropriation of funds? Would love to see someone with weight in the media attack that angle. Its infuriating.
          I mean, it’s gross, but why would anyone nail him for this when he’s getting away with everything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I mean, it’s gross, but why would anyone nail him for this when he’s getting away with everything else?
            Exactly.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Something to expose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Something to expose.
                I agree, they’ve been exposing the grifting at what he charges SS agents for all the nights at mar a lago. Not sure it’s resonating

Comment

DIAF

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    The media doesn't have to keep asking. I don't begrudge the remembering in the least given my age at the time and the seared memories. I also recognize they weren't angels full of flaws since then including a few of the MN kids.
                    I dont begrudge them...but they are all about promoting themselves which was the point. They were there for the ego stroke.

I wont lie though, getting to wear one of the Gold Medals at the Final Five years back was pretty sweet
                    Last edited by Handyman; 02-24-2020, 05:51 PM.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      DIAF

Jfc

Comment

I agree, they’ve been exposing the grifting at what he charges SS agents for all the nights at mar a lago. Not sure it’s resonating
                        And if you dare bring that up in an argument, you'll immediately be accused of trying to cut his protection because you want him to be assassinated. Either that or, "Obama did it too, and you didn't complain then."

Comment

DIAF

Counterpoint from Minnesota Public Radio: Don't panic, but you better be prepared to stay in your house for a while really soon...
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Imagine that, blue states have plans and agencies and stuff.

Comment

Imagine that, blue states have plans and agencies and stuff.
                              Meanwhile our national gubmint will tell em to go out and shop because we have an incompetent Surgeon General who seems not to have offered any guidance or made a statement (at least none I can find on google). Just think- maybe they will have a super spreader go to one of those rallies. If this pans out it could cause sig die off in areas with no public health infrastructure- like most of the Red states. (anyone else see the irony of calling them the Red States? as in they support the guy who supports the Reds Prez?)

THe reason they don't get traction about all the ridiculous travel and spending to have rallies is because this is equivalent to a devout Catholic getting to see the Pope. Their God is coming to see them and they are ecstatic. They don't care how much it costs. The rest of the world already is pi5zed off so they don't need help with more evidence

Comment

Two parts of this made me bust out laughing:

:22 to :33 - Trump's child like nodding as if he fully understands what Modi is explaining.

:33 to :43 - Melania standing next to Modi with the same stupid happy parent grin that a mother gives her seven year old who's kinda pretending to sing along in the elementary school Christmas pagent.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X