X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Trump 2016: "I will wipe out national deficit in eight years."

Trump 2020: "Who gives a sh!+ about the deficit?"

I can't wait for him to sell off every last acre of National Park Land to the highest bidder to 'balance the budget.'[/sarcasm]
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

I can't wait for him to sell off every last acre of National Park Land to the highest bidder to 'balance the budget.'
      You're hysterical.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

I can't wait for him to sell off every last acre of National Park Land to the highest bidder to 'balance the budget.'[/sarcasm]
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          So are you and Tapper. Calm the **** down.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Hahahahaha

“ Breaking News: Attorney General William Barr said he wouldn’t be “bullied” and that Donald J. Trump's tweets on Roger Stone “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Hahahahaha

“ Breaking News: Attorney General William Barr said he wouldn’t be “bullied” and that Donald J. Trump's tweets on Roger Stone “make it impossible for me to do my job.”
              jfc

Comment

Hahahahaha

Then he re-assumed the position.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Hahahahaha

It's just so hard for poor lwiddle Bill Barr.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Yep. Donnie getting up to tweet every five minutes makes it impossible for Barr to polish the little mushroom like it needs polishing.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Donnie hopes so. Billy Barr does too.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Pretty obvious Bill wants to put his hand on the scale in secrecy. Trump bellowing it out to the masses spoils his mojo.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Is this where we insert a picture of a tube of K-Y Jelly?

Comment

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Thursday lashed out against former White House chief of staff John Kelly for being disloyal after the ex-adviser came to the defense of a former national security aide who offered key testimony in the impeachment inquiry.

The president's comments targeting Kelly came after Kelly defended Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who was among administration officials who raised concerns about Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president. That call spurred the president's impeachment trial, which ended in acquittal last week.

“Like so many X’s, he misses the action & just can’t keep his mouth shut,. which he actually has a military and legal obligation to do," Trump tweeted about Kelly. “His incredible wife, Karen, who I have a lot of respect for, once pulled me aside & said strongly that ‘John respects you greatly. When we are no longer here, he will only speak well of you.' Wrong!”
                          http://www.startribune.com/trump-sla...cmv7d3-hoIoPqA

Perfectly normal, right? Everything is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            http://www.startribune.com/trump-sla...cmv7d3-hoIoPqA

Perfectly normal, right? Everything is fine.
                            Can't wait for Karen to call bullsh#t.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It was all fun and games til...

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the Pentagon to halt its work on a controversial cloud-computing contract amid a court challenge by Amazon, notching a major win for the tech giant as it seeks to prove that President Trump improperly interfered to keep the $10 billion contract away from Amazon.

The Court of Federal Claims is granting Amazon's request to stop the Pentagon from forging ahead with the cloud-computing project until the lawsuit is settled. The Department of Defense (DOD) was planning to work with Microsoft, the company that received the contract over Amazon last year, to implement a sweeping cloud infrastructure across the entire department despite Amazon's legal challenge.
                              Also, that sound you heard was everybody in Virginia saying "oh sh-t."
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Good, IBM’s Azure Cloud sucks. It’s caused countless processing and application failures for my company. Such a joke.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X