• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Jfc

Double jfc.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I wonder if there is a point where Pence and Congress decide a madman at the helm is too great a risk, even though he is delivering their goodies and his followers are pathologically insane. I'm not considering they would act out of patriotism -- these are Republicans -- but whether they might think their own wrinkled old as-ses were just in too much danger from the boob.

Dump would fail a mental health assessment, so they would have Constitutional grounds for relieving him of the office.
        No. They would have already. They have all hitched their wagons to him with little to no push back. Overnight they went from calling him a racist demagogue unfit for office to one of the best Presidents of all time. They are banking on this lasting forever and they know there is no turning back now.

Any chance that might have happened was dead and buried when Romney voted to impeach (a worthless vote) and he was basically excommunicated from the Party he was the standard bearer of 8 years ago.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          There is no honor among thieves. They each have an exit strategy where they screw over some (or all) of the others. We're dealing with a criminal gang. The cult is the poor saps who vote for them but they themselves are clear-eyed opportunists. In the conservative con, the ringleaders are the grifters and the supporters are the suckers.
          You are wishful thinking. The mob only turns when they get caught. None of these guys will ever deal with any of the repercussions of their actions until they are out of office. Nothing Trump does is going to prevent them from getting what they want.

Stop looking for a light at the end of the tunnel...the only way to stop him is to beat him. Otherwise, they are just his minions and will never act otherwise.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How does one formally target a farmer? Does it involve slapping them with a dueling glove? If their sabre is not in the correct scabbard, is it downgraded to informally?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

What a day

Comment

I give you this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...74f_story.html

Followed by this: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...31218910027776

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Yeah we had that in the virus thread yesterday. Just unbelievable. But Bernie would be equally harmless!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    I'm reminded of a former Secretary of State in a recent republican administration and a reference to a mushroom cloud over New York. My guess is it will almost literally have to be something that or nearly that bad.

trump has literally done something every single day he's been president to make the jobs of our diplomats and military leaders more difficult. He's erased decades of work of some very talented people. Other than an all-out shooting war with a large adversary I don't think he could have performed worse on the international stage. Yeah, it'll take something like a mushroom cloud or perhaps a massive, economy killing cyber attack.
                    The truly scary part, is that he is forcing seasoned, career intelligence officials from their posts for accurately reporting on intelligence threats and concerns to our country. Simply because he disagrees with that assessment, or that assessment makes him look bad.

What does that do to our intelligence services left in place? Are the people left as capable at their jobs? Can we still get an accurate assessment of what is happening in the world? Are there threats to our country we do not know about, simply because we have a lack of skilled people doing that work?

The damage Trump is doing to this country is beyond measure.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      You are wishful thinking. The mob only turns when they get caught. None of these guys will ever deal with any of the repercussions of their actions until they are out of office. Nothing Trump does is going to prevent them from getting what.
                      And they won't even do that as long as the wingnut welfare keeps pouring in.

The only way any of them come clean is if they're shunned by everyone in the DC network, no sweet book contracts or God News pipeline to keep banking.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        The truly scary part, is that he is forcing seasoned, career intelligence officials from their posts for accurately reporting on intelligence threats and concerns to our country. Simply because he disagrees with that assessment, or that assessment makes him look bad.

What does that do to our intelligence services left in place? Are the people left as capable at their jobs? Can we still get an accurate assessment of what is happening in the world? Are there threats to our country we do not know about, simply because we have a lack of skilled people doing that work?

Did he salute with a cup of coffee though?
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Did he salute with a cup of coffee though?
                          Or ask for Grey Poupon on his fancy-boy burger?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            2016 will go down in history as the Russians revenge for our role in the break up of the Soviet Union. Just like us they couldn’t have possibly predicted all the outcomes, but it was a master stroke even it it was done out of hate for Hillary. Even if Trump is beaten in 2020 we will never regain our previous standing in the world. Simply because we will always be one election from unreliability.

Comment

You’ll see more bills coming to limit powers of D gov, and blue states will continue to get federal punishment. And before one of you brainless conservatives tell me it will be fine, just vote them out- the gerrymandering will make it even more difficult

Comment

Originally posted by sagard View Post
                                2016 will go down in history as the Russians revenge for our role in the break up of the Soviet Union. Just like us they couldn’t have possibly predicted all the outcomes, but it was a master stroke even it it was done out of hate for Hillary. Even if Trump is beaten in 2020 we will never regain our previous standing in the world. Simply because we will always be one election from unreliability.
                                There is a lot of truth to that. America is now a dipso. Even if we go on the wagon for a while with adults in power, having Republicans within striking distance is the threat of the drunk who just needs that one (election) to get him started. Hard to see us recovering any diplomatic credibility in the next 20 years, until demographics has whittled the Nazis down to Dumbf-ckistan and some cow counties.

We should explore ways of really ratcheting up the opioid epidemic to speed God's work.

We should also explore ways of removing the oversight of elections from the political process. For obvious reasons we need to make the Justice Department and the Courts completely independent of the White House.

Recreate SCOTUS as a legitimate body, dump the present justices, and start over.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 02-21-2020, 01:21 PM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X