X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Also, that Stone's lawyers were derelict in not dismissing her for cause.
    Yes. Yes, yes, yes. I don't understand why THIS isn't the story? He should be firing his own lawyers and trying to get another lawyer to appeal on the grounds of ineffective counsel. Not go after the Judge.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Holy s**t.

I can only hope the leaders here are not bending over for Xi as badly.
        Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        THankfully the CDC and WHO are making statements even if the current administration is pretending we are just fine. It would be justice if they idiots listened to the buffoon and were walking audiovisual aides for why he was so stupid. I never thought I would think like this but if they would all just mingle and get sick it would solve a lot of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Also, that Stone's lawyers were derelict in not dismissing her for cause.
          Lawyers don't dismiss for cause--they ask the Court to dismiss for cause if the judge declines to do so on his or her own. Lawyers have a limited number of peremptory strikes they can use for prospective jurors who they feel are likely to side with the opponent and for jurors they thought should be dismissed for cause but were not. But in cases where the lawyers foresee a negative outcome, they may decide not to use a peremptory strike to remove a prospective juror they thought should have been dismissed for cause so they have another issue for appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Holy s**t.

I can only hope the leaders here are not bending over for Xi as badly.
            To me the issue is a President is attacking a juror. I find that horrifying on so many levels. I thought it was against the law to go after a juror for doing their duty but I guess not. The Orange Menace has activated the wacko vigilantes and the juror will never have peace for doing their duty..

Comment

He’s also attacking Elena and Ruth ...while clarences wife is actively trying to purge non believers

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                I'd allow for forcibly shipping Stephen Miller to Somalia.
                I would've said Australian Outback, but he probably speaks snake, so never mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I would've said Australian Outback, but he probably speaks snake, so never mind.
                  If you're insinuating that he's a Slytherin you're probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Can't do it. I've been trying for months.
                    I was able to do it earlier.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

FFS. Maybe I need a break

Comment

I look forward to the reports that will come out a few months from now that Trump spent the entire India trip yelling at people about wanting to get out of Asia while the coronavirus was going in. You know it's happening.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          I look forward to the reports that will come out a few months from now that Trump spent the entire India trip yelling at people about wanting to get out of Asia while the coronavirus was going in. You know it's happening.
                          Honestly, I wouldn't have held it against him if he cancelled trips to asia. It's just common sense at this point.

I mean cripes, we have national leaders with nCoV saying nCoV is under control. Can we please call him nCoV Nate?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            He's too busy being terri-angry about the stock market dropping a thousand points a day and threatening his re-election. That's why he and his lackeys keep saying that it's going away or under control. Convincing rubes might not be as easy as Wall Street
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Comment

If the markets do go through their long overdue corrections in the next few months, I'd expect quite the flurry of finger-pointing from Agolf Twitler. China's fault for creating/spreading the virus. Obama/Deep State conspiracy's fault. Fake News media's fault for ginning up fear. Bezos' fault for...something. Who/what else?

Comment

Working...
                                X