X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    I'd allow for forcibly shipping Stephen Miller to Somalia.
    Works for me.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

What do you guys have against Somalia that you would torture them so much?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        What do you guys have against Somalia that you would torture them so much?
        It's a great example of a failed state that has low taxes. A Republican Utopia.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://gizmodo.com/trump-claims-no-...mbl-1841902201

Trump also defended his past comments about Ebola patients in 2014, claiming, “at that time nobody had even heard of Ebola or even conceived of something where you basically... people would disintegrate.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Like that old guy in the last crusade who chose poorly!

Comment

Blatant, outright lie

“ White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow claimed that the coronavirus outbreak had been contained in the U.S. and that it would not result in an "economic tragedy," even as the stock market suffered its worst losses in two years and a top U.S. health official warned that the virus's spread in the U.S. is inevitable.

Comment

Do t worry about that pandemic, we have bigger issues!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Blatant, outright lie

“ White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow claimed that the coronavirus outbreak had been contained in the U.S. and that it would not result in an "economic tragedy," even as the stock market suffered its worst losses in two years and a top U.S. health official warned that the virus's spread in the U.S. is inevitable.
                  Maybe he's drunk again: https://twitter.com/soledadobrien/st...66305928974336

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

By which he means, her background was well known and did not preclude her from being on the jury.

KDR

Comment

Not sure why Donnie hasn't already inked a pardon for the d-bag. I'm guessing Stone wants to try for an appeal first, so he wouldn't have to admit guilt.

Comment

Like that old guy in the last crusade who chose poorly!
                        /spits out drink

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          It's a great example of a failed state that has low taxes. A Republican Utopia.
                          Yeah but subjecting them to Stephen Miller? Mandela was treated nicer when in prison
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah it isn't like the CDC was fighting it in the early 80s or anything...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Yeah but subjecting them to Stephen Miller? Mandela was treated nicer when in prison
                              He's gotta go somewhere. Somehow not only do we consider him a citizen but we also placed him in a position of authority.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                By which he means, her background was well known and did not preclude her from being on the jury.
                                Also, that Stone's lawyers were derelict in not dismissing her for cause.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X