X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Ok, but to not know how divisive trump is? What a privileged life he leads. I know a lot of privileged white men who fully get how divisive trump is.
    Yeah, I mean even if someone is a big Trump fan, they still know what the red hat means and that a lot of people dislike it. He knew what he was doing and now is trying to back out of it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

We wouldnt buy 20 year olds using that BS excuse I wont buy it from Eruzione either.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Holy s**t.

I can only hope the leaders here are not bending over for Xi as badly.
        This is why he's Kim Jong-Dunce

Comment

Oh Cooch: https://twitter.com/HomelandKen/stat...26318801338368

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Jesus. Well, here’s the consequences of purposely putting dunces into every position

Comment

Oh cmon this one can't be real: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...o-improve-diet

President Trump’s former doctor reportedly hid cauliflower in his mashed potatoes in an attempt to improve the president’s diet.

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson told The New York Times that he regretted leaving his position before he could implement the diet and exercise regimen planned for Trump.

“The exercise stuff never took off as much as I wanted it to,” he said. “But we were working on his diet. We were making the ice cream less accessible, we were putting cauliflower into the mashed potatoes.”

KDR

Comment

“You Will Never See Your Child Again”
                The Persistent Psychological Effects of Family Separation

A new Physicians for Human Rights (PHR) investigation, based on psychological evaluations of asylum-seeking parents and children who were separated by the U.S. government in 2018, found pervasive symptoms and behaviors consistent with trauma; most met diagnostic criteria for at least one mental health condition, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, major depressive disorder, or generalized anxiety disorder consistent with, and likely linked to, the trauma of family separation.

PHR evaluated 17 adults and nine children who had been separated under the policy for an average of 60-69 days.
                Due to targeted acts of violence in their home countries, all parents arrived at the U.S. border having already been exposed to trauma – most often as victims of gang activity – from death threats, physical assault, relatives killed, extortion, sexual assault, or robbery. All parents expressed fear that their child would be harmed or killed if they stayed in their home country. In almost all cases, their children had already faced severe harm before fleeing – gangs drugged, kidnapped, poisoned, and threatened children, including threats of death, violence, or kidnapping, if they or their parents did not comply with the gang’s demands. Parents were confident that the journey to the United States would result in protection for their children.
                When they arrived in the United States, however, parents reported that immigration authorities forcibly removed children from their parents’ arms, removed parents while their children slept, or simply “disappeared” the children while their parents were in court rooms or receiving medical care. Almost all reported that immigration authorities failed to provide any explanation as to why they were being separated, where their family members were being sent, and if or how they would be reunited. In addition, the asylum narratives documented instances of four parents who were taunted and mocked by immigration authorities when asking for the whereabouts of their children. Half of the parents interviewed by PHR clinicians reported poor conditions at the detention facilities where they were held, and the children also reported being mistreated or living in poor conditions while detained and while in foster care.
                PHR clinicians chronicled that nearly everyone interviewed exhibited symptoms and behaviors consistent with trauma and its effects: being confused and upset, constantly worried, crying a lot, having sleeping difficulties, not eating well, having nightmares, being preoccupied, having severely depressed moods, overwhelming symptoms of anxiety, and physiological manifestations of panic and despair (racing heart, shortness of breath, and headaches), feeling “pure agony” and hopelessness, feeling emotional and mental anguish, and being “incredibly despondent.” The evaluating clinicians noted that the children exhibited reactions that included regression in age-appropriate behaviors, crying, not eating, having nightmares and other sleeping difficulties, loss of developmental milestones, as well as clinging to parents and feeling scared following reunification with their parents.
                The article is very long, detailed and well-researched so it's difficult to paraphrase with just a few paragraphs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Jesus. Well, here’s the consequences of purposely putting dunces into every position
                  Not just that, but say we do get a widespread outbreak here in the US. Trump has told his advisors he doesn't want anyone talking about it. You see what happens when government workers and staff do things Trump doesn't like.

We could have a widespread pandemic here, and nobody from the government will be doing anything to help or inform the public, cause doing so will make Trump angry.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

No, blue states like Minnesota and Washington will have excellent public health. Like Minnesota already released a statement yesterday.

We’ll be swarmed by idiotic sconnies and Iowans

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

The article is very long, detailed and well-researched so it's difficult to paraphrase with just a few paragraphs.
                      I posted a similar article a few days ago. Trump and Co is arguing that putting families back together is more traumatic than just finishing the state sponsored kidnapping they performed.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

No, blue states like Minnesota and Washington will have excellent public health. Like Minnesota already released a statement yesterday.

I wouldn't call "stock your pantry with dry goods and non-perishables for when you can't get outside because of this outbreak," a good plan.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

How is that different from any other day?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            I wouldn't call "stock your pantry with dry goods and non-perishables for when you can't get outside because of this outbreak," a good plan.
                            Staying inside and avoiding crowds will be a tactic encouraged by many. Shrug.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

It's a d@mn shame that the next Dem POTUS won't be able to send everyone who directed the family separations and caging to the gallows, Nuremberg-style.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                It's a d@mn shame that the next Dem POTUS won't be able to send everyone who directed the family separations and caging to the gallows, Nuremberg-style.
                                I'd allow for forcibly shipping Stephen Miller to Somalia.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X