X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Alright, I had to make it a GIF:

Behold, it's Baby Yoda President!
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Did he **** himself and get a diaper change too

Comment

The sitting down part, hell I do that at times nowadays, and I'm half his age (or so). I can't comment on the other parts, but JeffC people, he's old, he most likely can't nimbly sit down...
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          The sitting down part, hell I do that at times nowadays, and I'm half his age (or so). I can't comment on the other parts, but JeffC people, he's old, he most likely can't nimbly sit down...
          I didn't post it because of the neurological discussion or his flexibility (or lack thereof), I posted it because he looks like a goddammed Kindergartner during arts and crafts time, with his approving parents watching over him.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            I didn't post it because of the neurological discussion or his flexibility (or lack thereof), I posted it because he looks like a goddammed Kindergartner during arts and crafts time, with his approving parents watching over him.
            Hence my diaper comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Hence my diaper comment
              Which was great.

I kinda want to tune into the live stream to see if they put Trump to nap time and let the adults actually discuss adult things without him.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Two parts of this made me bust out laughing:

:22 to :33 - Trump's child like nodding as if he fully understands what Modi is explaining.

:33 to :43 - Melania standing next to Modi with the same stupid happy parent grin that a mother gives her seven year old who's kinda pretending to sing along in the elementary school Christmas pagent.

It looks like a woman showing her elderly senile dad something in hopes that the movement and colors will entertain him for a few minutes.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Which was great.

I kinda want to tune into the live stream to see if they put Trump to nap time and let the adults actually discuss adult things without him.
                  You're assuming Melanie is any more capable of making an intelligent point than he is.

Narrator: She's not

Comment

Again, DIAF

Comment

Maybe he has some issues? Geez eruziome is even dumber than I thought, and I’ve never thought he was smart

“When he was handed the red hat, he said, “I just put it on. I wasn’t thinking. Maybe this shows I’m naive, shows I’m stupid. I don’t know. I don’t follow politics. I know he’s had some issues and said a lot of things people don’t like.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...470_story.html

Comment

Again, DIAF

So, is he seriously saying that Kagan, Ginsburg, and Sotomayer should recuse themselves from all the cases that he is involved in?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Holy s**t.

I can only hope the leaders here are not bending over for Xi as badly.

Comment

Maybe he has some issues? Geez eruziome is even dumber than I thought, and I’ve never thought he was smart

“When he was handed the red hat, he said, “I just put it on. I wasn’t thinking. Maybe this shows I’m naive, shows I’m stupid. I don’t know. I don’t follow politics. I know he’s had some issues and said a lot of things people don’t like.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...470_story.html
                              I wonder how true this is with a good portion of the electorate? We obviously follow things like this closer than the average person, but how much does the AVERAGE person really see and hear? And that is the average person. There are a lot of people who vote with no real idea who or what they are voting for. I am almost completely illiterate when it comes to a lot of the current pop culture. I have watched about 3 minutes of reality TV in my life. Even in sports, I couldn't have an intelligent conversation anymore about the NBA, never could about soccer, and even college basketball has become a bit of a mystery to me. Knowing what I know about me, I can certainly see people out there are unaware of anything that any politician is saying or doing.

Comment

Ok, but to not know how divisive trump is? What a privileged life he leads. I know a lot of privileged white men who fully get how divisive trump is.

Comment

Working...
                                X