X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Having watched the guy sway with a gentle breeze when he was in Mass- I am shocked he stuck with standing up.
    A dish served cold.

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Saw a post that Nagler was seen holding and reading a copy of the Constitution during the speech. If they really wanted to troll him they would have all held up large copies of the constitution and rattled them everytime he lied.
      (too bad they didn't have any clever sports fans to teach them)

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        Saw a post that Nagler was seen holding and reading a copy of the Constitution during the speech. If they really wanted to troll him they would have all held up large copies of the constitution and rattled them everytime he lied.
        (too bad they didn't have any clever sports fans to teach them)
        The four Cornell Dems should feel shame.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            LOL: https://twitter.com/drewster1991/sta...41996827922433

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Looks like Mitt might be finding his head on a pike.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Looks like Mitt might be finding his head on a pike.
                  Utah almost went to Evan McMillan 4 years ago instead of Trump. Mitt will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    It really helps symbolically to have a clean slate. Last I saw Manchin was Hamleting.
                    You might be in luck. Manchin to convict on both counts. Same for Sinema.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      Utah almost went to Evan McMillan 4 years ago instead of Trump. Mitt will be fine.
                      No, I mean, Trump will go after him. With every resource his position affords him to use.

Whether it's effective or not doesn't matter. Just that the 'head on a pike' threat that gave all the Republicans the vapors, looks to be an actual thing.

Like that's a surprise.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

About 2 mins til he’s acquitted

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                          Washington Post: Romney to vote to convict Trump on charge of abuse of power, becoming the first Republican to break ranks.

So, nearly as rare as a unicorn, there is a GOP Senator who will put country over party.
                          Washington Post was wrong.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Proud of the Dems on this one. All of them. Took some courage for Manchin, Jones, Tester, etc to vote to convict on both articles but they did. These are the same Dems that voted against ACA repeal and tax giveaway. Whenever some loon tries to con you into thinking there's no difference between the Dems and the Republicans in Congress, remember to bring this vote up.

The worst Dem is better than the best Republican every day of the week.

Also, for me personally I'm now retiring the "Mittens" name and going with the Mittster. Good for him for ditching the cult. Saw on CNN that he's the first senator in history to vote in favor of the conviction of a Prez from the same party. He also just completely fuked Gardner, Collins and McSally. If he can buck Chump in a deep red (albeit quirky) state, one wonders why those 3 were so willing to support treason?
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Washington Post was wrong.
                              ?

Romney voted to convict on count one.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X